Bulking Cycle Sus & Deca or Sus & Tren

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by streetracer, Dec 27, 2005.

streetracer Junior Member

I am looking to run my 4th Cycle, I am 27 @ 214lbs @ 6'. I maintain a solid diet and workout regiment.

I have done either Sus250 500mg, Test E 500mg, or Test Cyp 500mg / EQ cycles. My last cycle Test Cyp 500mg and EQ 400mg per week and it didn't have near the kick my first 3 had.

I want to do a bulking and cycle and was thinking about running "old faithful".

10 Weeks
    750mg Sus250
    300mg Deca

But I hate being too bloated, so I was thinking about this instead.

10 Weeks
    750mg Sus250
    300mg tren E

I have tried Tren that is made from Finaplix and loved it other than it made me a little aggressive. What do you think should I give the Deca a try?

unt0ld Junior Member

I say with use tren, just b/c you havent used it before. And also Tren happens to be some of the guys on this boards FAVORITE *cough* MANWHORE *cough* AAS!

But up the dosage of tren to 400mg/week. And run the cycle for 12 weeks instead of 10.

And up the dosage of test to 1000mg/week

And why Sust?

along with good anti E , you wont get bloated as much.

Ive never used Tren but Ive heard alot about it, and I cant wait to get my hands on some.

Good Luck Bro.

Oh and I love the Nissan Skyline. It's one of the sexiest cars ever produced!!!!!
    Mr. Shoulders

Mr. Shoulders Junior Member

Run all three

streetracer Junior Member

Yeah like I said I tried it for a few weeks, it made me aggressive and I swear I could feel it shutting me down. However most on the board seem to love it.

I like the little pump I get from the quicker esters, I almost look forward to the shots cause I feel like a champ for 24hrs.

Whewww.... a gram a week I was trying to avoid cause of sides and what not but maybe its time to try it. I usually go 500 this time was a jump to 750.

Damn strait, ... now if I could only afford a R34!

Bigkarch Member

ok, bro....drop the susty..get good ol enanthate or cyp and do 500 mg of test and 400 mg of deca..that is more than enough and easy enough....if you know how to eat and train..you should gain plenty...dont forget dex at .5 mg eod..or letro......

androjello Junior Member

What's wrong with using the Sust? I don't see any downside vs. Test E or Cyp.

Bigkarch Member

IMO..no need for it...if that is all you can get than fine...but blood fluctuations, injections and the three esthers are over rated.....

ForemanRules Junior Member

Test E or cyp at 500mg for 12 weeks
    EQ at 600mg for 10 weeks

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.