Bunk lab???

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Synthetic1, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member

20180604_213947 (1).jpg 20180604_214520 (1).jpg
    searched the internet never found any info on this lab..first thing i noticed was the labels were not straight(not a big deal being a ugl). Next thing was that all the vials are filled unevenly hard to see but one was about 10ml the other 8.5ml, etc... Next is that is has a NDC code, punched in the #'s no luck. Also the vials are brown, not clear- possible hiding impurities??...I am no expert so any input would be greatly appreciated, i'm beginning to accept the fact that it was bunk or underdosed. Thanks

2. Gotta love the wannabe pharma labels.

Would have been a good idea to do all that research prior to your purchase, but that ship has sailed, so i won't give you shit for that. It would be kinda pointless.

You really have 3 options.

1). Hope someone that's used this same gear comes across this thread and can put your mind at ease with some recent positive feedback.

2). Have it tested. Not the easiest thing to accomplish at the moment, but still doable if you have the time and money.

3). Run it and find out. Of course, if you go this route, i would inspect the filled syringe with a fine eye every single time. You're still taking chances though.

You're pretty much caught between a rock and a hard place on this one. Best of luck with your decision.

Turkish Pharmacy and wedorecover like this.
  3. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member

@MisterSuperGod...Thanks man... I actually did run it, but stopped after 8 weeks....I took 50mg dbol for 30 days, along with 600mg test e every mon and thurs...I did not pull any bloods, unfortunately where i'm located it is very hard to get tested. You need a doctors order that is listed in their system.
    With the dbol no sides..backpumps, bloat, lethargy, weight gain, strength gain. So I chalked it up as bunk..As far as the test e same, no increased strength, weight, libido, energy etc...The only damn side i got was acne on my back and shoulders and lots of it like never before, also noted skin is oily at times..Thats what confuses me, could the oily skin/acne be from the bunk oils that were in the vial??..Maybe I was shooting olive oil or something..I understand that it is not a miracle drug and maybe my diet, training etc was not 100%...But with dbol and test e the only side I got was acne...Luckily I did not run my anti-e, since it is pharm grade with this bunk stuff..
    I'm not mad just a little disappointed, I know nothing is a guarantee when I deal in this realm...

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don't ever purchase brown vials. Theres a reason they are.brown. when I brew I use clear, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

picholas, Savagesteve and wedorecover like this.
  5. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Screw Chinese made products. I don’t trust anything coming from there never mind injectables.

6. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Lol. You're kidding, right? Where do you think all the raws come from? Switzerland?

7. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Greaaattt. I ‘assumed’ the reliable and good sources were made in some eastern European country or somewhere in turkey.

I def know anything is made in China. I assumed the junk stuff came from there.

Man this really has me thinking now. I don’t trust that part of the world. They manufacture all types of synthetics and chemicals with no regulation. Sure, you may have a pure test or a deca that tests 99% but what else is there? What facility was it made in? What contamination found its way in there because their making 100 other products in the same place?

8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I second that @ickyrica. Always clear vials.

ickyrica likes this.