Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Can I freeze an HCG bottle after reconstitution?

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by SmallWoody, Jun 21, 2019.

1. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Basically as the title states. Ordered 2 vials of hcg and 20ml sterile water without realizing I meant to order bac water. I know you can freeze slin pins but I really dont want a freezer full of pins when my daughter is opening shit up looking for ice cream. I was thinking about doing both and freezing one bottle until I need it. Never froze hcg before.

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

3. SmallWoody

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Hope it still works for you bro.

5. SmallWoody

Yeah, I saw somewhere where people froze slin pins. And I was shitttt. I'll just freeze the vial instead of filling a bag of pins. Hopefully it goes my way

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I read a bro science article from another steroid forum that said it’s ok. I wanted a real study and got something from University of Meatchicken, so take it or leave it lol.

SmallWoody likes this.
  7. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Just squirt it on a pregnancy test after thawing. If it says yes, you should be good. Still hcg.

8. Equinob

Equinob Member

I froze mine this last cycle. Worked fine.