Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Can sweat give your girlfriend sides?

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by Rizzicks, Jul 23, 2019.

  1. Rizzicks

    Rizzicks Junior Member

    Lately my girlfriend has been having night sweats and nightmares like shes on tren with me lol which she is not, so I was wondering if from me sweating like a madman all night and being close to her, touching her etc could she absorb any the gas that I'm pinning? Thanks
     
    Whoremoans likes this.
  2. Whoremoans

    Whoremoans Member

    I’ve wondered similar things for a long time. It seems like every girl I’m with consistently, while running gear, gets some sort of secondhand side effects. I’ve wondered if maybe they absorb hormones through my cum? I swear my current gf is catching residual sides from my gear useage, and my guess is because I cum inside her every day, sometimes twice a day. 90% of the time inside her, the other 10% she swallows. So either way it’s in her.
     
  3. T-Bagger

    T-Bagger Member

    Your scenario sounds more plausible than the OP’s
     
  4. Rizzicks

    Rizzicks Junior Member

    Lol did you call me an op? What a clown lol, if I was posting on here for a couple years you would be on my dick but all the new guys get shit on, your a goof, that's a legit question and inquiry on why my chick is having similar sides as I am. Its gotta be the tren not the test that's giving me the vivid violent dreams at night, but she is experiencing similar lately. So if you have nothing to contribute dont post. Thanks
     
  5. Masters Power

    Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

    Umm. OP means original poster in the thread.
     
    God&Gainz, B Ware, ickyrica and 4 others like this.
  6. T-Bagger

    T-Bagger Member

    OP = original poster, dumb ass. There was nothing sarcastic or demeaning in my reply toward you, but I’ll be sure to target you going forward if you like.
     
    God&Gainz, Bundy55, B Ware and 8 others like this.
  7. Sp2.0

    Sp2.0 Member

    I think it would be difficult for her to absorb enough from sweat to experience sides. My wife has never had it happen from years of sweat or other fluid exchanges.
     
  8. Rizzicks

    Rizzicks Junior Member

    Lol OP means something different in my world, that's embarrassing....feel free to fire away anytime I guess I deserve a few shots now lol
     
    God&Gainz, T-Bagger and ickyrica like this.
  9. TX_Hempknight

    TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

    You've peeked my curiosity about what OP means in your world.
     
    T-Bagger likes this.
  10. nukklehead

    nukklehead Member

    If I take antibiotics I cannot cum inside my wife due to her multiple allergies. didn't believe it at first but saw it myself 1st hand therefore can tren past the sperm/vagina barrier?.. IDK interesting subject though.
     
  11. ickyrica

    ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

    Ostracized pussy
     
    TX_Hempknight, Gbro and T-Bagger like this.
  12. T-Bagger

    T-Bagger Member

    Have you learned nothing from the Titter thread? It is “piqued”, not peeked.
     
    TX_Hempknight and Whoremoans like this.
  13. T-Bagger

    T-Bagger Member

    You’re good, man. I honestly couldn’t understand where you were coming from and figured everyone knew what OP meant.
     
  14. 88GENERAL88

    88GENERAL88 Member

    Your cum can !!!!
     
  15. 88GENERAL88

    88GENERAL88 Member

    your pheromones could be throwing off her hormones. But she Would literally have to be drinking a liters of your sweat to be effected by the tren, so unless she is attached to you by mouth, like a salt lick, I don’t think it is your sweat. But an elevation in your female hormone levels will always effect your partner especially the more you are around them, the elevation of estrogen and progesterone. Your test levels won’t effect her because her since women don’t produce it
     
    T-Bagger and mr_meanor like this.
  16. Whoremoans

    Whoremoans Member

    It turns out the vagina walls are extremely effective at absorbing things, hormones included. So assuming we excrete any about of steroids we inject, through our cum, we could be pumping micro doses of gear into our chicks.. I’m not gonna stop, but interesting topic indeed. Lol
     
    T-Bagger likes this.
  17. Bundy55

    Bundy55 Member

    Lmfao Don’t you call me an OP!!
     
    TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  18. T-Bagger

    T-Bagger Member

    I can call you an OG, but I wouldn’t dare call you an OP!
     
    TX_Hempknight and Bundy55 like this.