Canadians talk domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by CdnGuy, May 15, 2016.

1. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Seems Meso has had more Cdn members joining latley .Thought it could be helpful for fellow canucks to share question/opinions/exp's on domestic labs in one thread. Also providing less cluter for our American brothers. Anyone welcome :)

2. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

I have no problem speaking openly about some of the shit that I experienced.

3. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

That's the plan brother :D

4. Coop

Coop Member

I'm up for this but I guess the way I bring things to the table most people don't like it here on meso cause I'm straight forward no bs

Elitemonster likes this.
  5. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Haha Coop why do you think Meso was made? To be a no bs forum !

twistulikepretzel likes this.
  6. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

I'm curious to see which lab we start with. Who's going first ??

canadian mutant likes this.
  7. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

Let's start by naming the front runners. Or the so called top shelf, middle shelf and swamp piss.

dutchez7 likes this.
  8. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

Coop is a maniac, he can go first. Hahahaha

canadian mutant likes this.
  9. blowingup72

blowingup72 Member

Coop sounds like a complete retard. He basically gave away the general location of a lab. Moron.

IwantToGetBig.Frank likes this.
  10. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Everyone has their opinions on members gents. Heck blowingUp & I never saw eye to eye in the past. But that's the past, check ego at the door if we want a productive thread. ;)

franchise24 likes this.
  11. blowingup72

blowingup72 Member

I don't like to be negative but c'mon man the guy has to use his head and some discretion before he posts something that could really fuck someone up. That's the last time Ill mention it.

CdnGuy likes this.
  12. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

Lets start with a TOP 10 most popular Canadian UGL List. Maybe there are more than 10.

CdnGuy likes this.
  13. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Popular not proven right? :D

blowingup72 likes this.
  14. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Newport! Wasn't crazy for the tren...
    The T4 was smooth! But don't know quality.
    Inno (never got to try too $$$)
    Mission (Thought the 3 Orals I got were bunk)
    Pareto - heard good things about them

I have never done bloods though, so I never really know.

Groundfighter likes this.
  15. Cownan

Cownan Member

Im interested in what people are going to say. There's quite a few labs in Canada now

16. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

I will say I have run Northern in the passed. Way back at the beginning it was decent. The last run(few yrs ago) below average (underdosed) imo.

17. Cownan

Cownan Member

I started with liquatech years ago. They have definitely gone downhill tho. I wouldn't use them anymore. Shit I dont even know if I could find anyone who even carries their gear

Ive heard of northern but have yet to see them. They east or west coast?

18. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

I thought Newport was ok, but not like what i expected.
    Pareto's T400 had some of the most painful pip, but they have now fixed that so that's no longer an issue. All of Pareto's products work very very well, had some nice kick. !!
    Mission, the 2 bottles I got were more like an aquarium in a bottle than anything.

19. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

To be honest I'm not sure what side of Canada they originate from @Cownan They were big here on the west coast years ago, but have slowed down here now.

Btw, by no means am I endorsing anyone. Just giving past history and exp to fellow Canucks

kgwamd likes this.
  20. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

I don't answer any of these crazy fuckers who pm me all the time. I am no shill but I like to share some positive along with the negative. Pareto has been top notch in every category. Again guys, this is only my opinion.