Can't cycle anymore and throwing it all away seems wrong

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by DedLift, May 5, 2018.

1. DedLift

DedLift Member

I understand this could be considered unethical by some members here but my wife (nurse) absolutely refuses to allow me to ever get back on the rollercoaster and I honestly don't want to anyway. I don't handle recovery very well and I have a box of stuff that is all by proven respected ugls. PC Deca 300_3, sust 300-3, prop 2, potg mast 4 and test cyp 5, pharmacist clomid, and more. 24k prop, EQ, PC EQ, basically just a bunch of EQ and that's off the top of my head. Thanks for your time and go get those gainz mezo bros

pb334, D-max, Esjb007 and 11 others like this.
  2. Made in USA

Made in USA Member

I feel you the roller coaster is definitely a tough ride at times . If you and the wife are happy and have a solid relationship the answer is easy . I enjoy being on cycle . Coming off sucks for sure . But at the end of the day family is first . Good luck my brotha .

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good choice for putting family (and marriage) first and I am sure you'll do quite well natty. Keep training and diet on point and you should do very well.

ocman, Fattest_animal and DedLift like this.
  4. TRT

TRT Member

I'd just settle for a little GH and be happy with that.

5. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Good luck man! I’m sure someone will take all that shit off your hands haha.

You still gunna stick around meso?

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. dnoyez

dnoyez Member

Good luck.

7. Alot of guys in your position would just lie to their wives and run gear behind their backs, so kudos for not being "that guy".

i'm sure someone will take you up on your offer. Just be choosy who you deal with. Best of luck in the future, brother.

MindlessWork and Sk8man101 like this.
  8. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Many are surprised at the amount of “extra” money left in their bank account once the anabolic foray is
    no more.

Good luck

Cownan, T-Bagger, ocman and 5 others like this.
  9. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Meh, fuck that noise! You need to make her sign a contract. Two blowjobs everyday NO excuses and she has to give up the but hole whenever she’s on her period. Oh and maybe a set of new golf clubs. o_O

JohnnyD, T-Bagger, ocman and 16 others like this.
  10. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Family first!

11. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Yes i agree, family and health first. Co grats for being able to make that choice.

With that said...I hope someone here is local to him. Could be a pretty decent score for someone.

12. Marcus

Marcus Member

Good for you with putting your family and health first.

That being said, just toss that shit. Not worth possibly getting tied up with LE auto make a buck or even help someone out. Just get rid of it and be done

13. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

You probably have at least one close friend who is also doing AAS - early Christmas presents for him.

Good luck

14. TRT

TRT Member

If you have someone who's will take it for cheap cheap then sell it. Even $15 a vial. It's better then trashing it.
    Congratulations though. Proud of you, Mesocinion brother.

DedLift likes this.
  15. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Hey @DedLift , I hope you know I was just playing. Props for having the will power to call it quits. Just curious how old you are and how many cycles you’ve ran?

16. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

I'll take it off your hands for $50 bro.

17. TRT

TRT Member

A lot of gear for $50 ..

MindlessWork and Brolloks like this.
  18. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

True. He should probably pay me $100. At least.

19. Seve

Seve Member

What about Richie and compromise it at least trt? The roller coaster ride is over then.

20. Seve

Seve Member

I apologize for speech to text but I meant to say compromise