Can’t Gain Weight on Tren

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by CherryChillin, Apr 13, 2018 at 4:00 PM.

1. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

So I ate 5300 calories and lost weight.

Didn’t gain any water weight even with two large fries , a sand which and a mcflurry.

Scale stayed at 238.

Up my macros to 400p, 110f, 750c

5600 gonna see if I gain weight

Training 6 days a week good periodization not too much volume or intensity

Sleeping 7-10hrs

On my feet at work but off it the rest. Not really doing any cardio right now.

Drugs are
    100 test prop/130tren ace
    50proviron 50-100anavar ed

Just added 5g creatine pre and post workout today 5g off days

Anyone ever bulked on tren and struggled to
    Gain weight? I thought this shit is supppsed to pack on muscle...does it just recoup it? K wanna gain 12-15 in the next 16 weeks.

2. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Nope. I get 3D, but don't really gain . Maybe a couple of pounds, but not size .

wedorecover and ebkallday like this.
  3. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Are you running 130mg tren ace ed and planning on running that amount for the next 16 weeks ?

4. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

He's clearly a pussy:
    Overdoing it

LOL

5. m314

m314 Member

It's possible to bulk on a high tren dose, but getting the calories in can be a struggle. Lower tren and higher test could help. Trestolone or nandrolone in place of tren can make it easier to add size.

CrispyRockClimber likes this.
  6. bonacris

bonacris Member

Gh and insulin.

7. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

No I’m not running the tren for more
    Than 10, probably 8.

8. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

I wanted to experiment with tren for a bulk, cause everyone says it’s impossible, but then how
    The heck do the cattle get so big? Eating on trenebelone

Dr. Savage and Rugbyj69 like this.
  9. master.on

master.on Member

IMO Tren ain't the ultimate mass builder
    Trest is. ADrol and Dbol ain't bad.

Did you harden up on Tren?

10. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

If your appetite doesn't get suppressed from tren use then you can easily bulk with tren.
    How long ago did you complete your last blast ? Myostatin levels can remain elevated if you don't take off enough time between your next blast

11. m314

m314 Member

Size comes almost effortlessly with trest. Tren gives a better look cosmetically, but trest is the better mass builder.

CherryChillin likes this.
  12. Gbro

Gbro Member

You have to eat to bulk.

CherryChillin likes this.
  13. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

That extra weight you gain from trest is just water. I would rather look good and make descent gains.

14. m314

m314 Member

I'd rather feel good and have seemingly limitless energy in the gym while making gains. Everyone's different, but tren sides make me miserable after a few weeks. Trest makes me feel outstanding all day long without ruining my sleep and draining my energy.

I'm jealous of guys who can run a gram a week of tren. It's not an option for me.

Morefyah and Roco Bama like this.
  15. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Tren is always calling me in the back of mind but I just don’t do well with it.
    Just 250-300mg a week makes me fucking crazy!! I’ve only tried to run it three times and could never get past 8 weeks without losing my shit! Each run I’ve even gone as far as smashing what ever vials I have left so it’s not around me and I’m not tempted to use it anymore.

luex, RomanMVP and m314 like this.
  16. m314

m314 Member

Tren is a disaster if there's any relationship drama in my life, either current or recent. Things turn badly pretty fast. When everything's stable and going well, I still don't last more than 4 to 6 weeks. The insomnia gets unbearable after a while. It's such a relief to quit and start sleeping again.

Morefyah likes this.
  17. Gbro

Gbro Member

Next time, send it to me.

18. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

I’ve quite a great job on tren and broke a relationship I don’t say it’s Tren but that was when I was on it other than that I feel alpha I look fantastic and I barely walk from Tren lungs no night sweats and only a little paranoia and anxiety from time to time

19. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I’ve used it after a break up and it was a terrible idea, it only made thing much worse.
    Some people can’t handle EQ either and claim that it causes really bad anxiety.
    Not me though! I could easily run 1.5 g a week with no issues at all, but I turn into a complete shit show on only 200mg of Tren.
    So weird??

RomanMVP and m314 like this.
  20. Bestroidcycle

Bestroidcycle Junior Member

You didn’t say how long you took it and didn’t gain weight. However, you did not say your body fat either and it may be that your body composition is changing.

If you’ve ever tried to lose weight you’d know that in a constant calorie deficit you’d have days where you gain weight, or lose very little and generally only the weekly change is relevant. Same here

tenpoundsleft likes this.