Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Cash app, “Can not purchase bitcoin at this time” message.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by BustedShoulders, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Im trying to figure out a solution to get this resolved. I’ve contacted customer support and got a bs response in which I sent a response back asking for them to reset my account. I literally just started using them and made a 5.00 purchase to ensure it would go through. Anyone else have this issue? What did you guys do to fix it, if at all?

2. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are you sure you gone thru verification and had been accepted?

3. 100%. After verification is when it all started.

4. MindlessWork

Have you waited a day or so to try again?

5. Yeah I was verified on the 10th. Customer support fed me a bs email saying they don’t know why my acc is froze. I read elsewhere they can reset it but that hasn’t happened yet.

6. MindlessWork

Okay wait till that is done.

Hopefully others who are more knowledgeable can chime in.

BustedShoulders likes this.
  7. So weird that a 5.00 purchase of crypto sent a red flag to them.

8. MindlessWork

Only other thing I can think of is that the backend system for handling BTC purchases is down.

9. Yeah I seen on a reddit post that they are having a hard time keeping up with the purchases, supply and demand. The only issue with that is I can’t add money into my cash app either. So it’s absolutely useless to use for anything and what I have in there is now sitting.

10. MindlessWork

I attempted to add $5 to my cashapp cash balance and not working for me either. Something seems funky.

11. JP1979

JP1979 Member

What I have noticed is that days of swings it does that.

12. MindlessWork

So the best course of action is to keep trying?

13. Gotcha. This is reassuring. So swings you mean the up and down of crypto?

14. D83429D7-CB13-4786-BF3A-03C82C6437FD.png

15. MindlessWork

If you are in that area then there you go...hope it gets resolved soon. I am up in the sticks in NH so looks like I am in that outage zone too.

16. murray312

murray312 Member

Go thru abra and simplex instead. Cash app gave me too many problems.

17. MindlessWork

I now gone thru Coinmama. While the initial verification was a bitch I finally got my hands on some coin...maybe $75 to start and will add to my little coin pile soon.

Also cash app is acting like coinbase as people are now getting banned for sending coin directly to sources.

murray312 likes this.
  18. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member

Just added $50 no problem.

19. cochino

cochino Member

I live in the area and I've been waiting for my wallet verification for 3 days. Is this normal?

20. I just started an Abra, what’s the hold on bitcoin and transfers through them? I know Gemini is like 7 days and Coinbase is 13. Abra says up to 20-30 mins for bitcoin to be receivable, but is it transferable in that time as well?