Cash app, “Can not purchase bitcoin at this time” message.

Im trying to figure out a solution to get this resolved. I’ve contacted customer support and got a bs response in which I sent a response back asking for them to reset my account. I literally just started using them and made a 5.00 purchase to ensure it would go through. Anyone else have this issue? What did you guys do to fix it, if at all?

Yeah I was verified on the 10th. Customer support fed me a bs email saying they don’t know why my acc is froze. I read elsewhere they can reset it but that hasn’t happened yet.

Yeah I seen on a reddit post that they are having a hard time keeping up with the purchases, supply and demand. The only issue with that is I can’t add money into my cash app either. So it’s absolutely useless to use for anything and what I have in there is now sitting.

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Yeah I seen on a reddit post that they are having a hard time keeping up with the purchases, supply and demand. The only issue with that is I can’t add money into my cash app either. So it’s absolutely useless to use for anything and what I have in there is now sitting.
I attempted to add $5 to my cashapp cash balance and not working for me either. Something seems funky.

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Go thru abra and simplex instead. Cash app gave me too many problems.
I now gone thru Coinmama. While the initial verification was a bitch I finally got my hands on some coin...maybe $75 to start and will add to my little coin pile soon.

Also cash app is acting like coinbase as people are now getting banned for sending coin directly to sources.

Go thru abra and simplex instead. Cash app gave me too many problems.

I just started an Abra, what’s the hold on bitcoin and transfers through them? I know Gemini is like 7 days and Coinbase is 13. Abra says up to 20-30 mins for bitcoin to be receivable, but is it transferable in that time as well?