cattle fina

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by prodigy06, Nov 17, 2006.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

is it possible for a human to use this?
    http:www.dogcatetc.com/040hr01-10.html

How would you go about doing it or using it to create an injectable or can you just take the pellets orally?\

Also, how is this shit not illegal?

swelty

swelty Junior Member

some people do it transdermal and some inj. for converting to a inj checkout basskiler.com or finafarm. they both have step by step instructions for fina conversion

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

Yes, they can be converted into an oil base for human use. You can order a FinaPlex kit and usually make about 3 20ml bottles for $150 total. I think the best pellets are Finaplex-H and you can legally buy them at http://www.allivet.com/Finaplix_h_100ds_p/25232.htm

Good Luck!

Gman2004

Gman2004 Junior Member

I did a cycle of fina a few years back. Some of the best shit I every took. I got really lean and I was eating like a cow. Libido went through roof too.

van-man

van-man Junior Member

YOu are my hero for posting that link!:D

2grams of trenbolone for $35 is fucking awesome!

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

jboldman

jboldman Junior Member

i know this is a subject of some controversy but i think the facts are quite clear here. The supplier can legally sell finaplix for non-human use in cattle. It is illegal to purchase finaplix for conversion for human purposes. to all of those who disagree, ask them if they have called the dea and given them their name and asked if it was OK. THe chances are pretty low that you would be busted on line for the purchase although the word on the street is that the supplier keeps lists of purchasers for review by the .gov's. believe it when i say you would be charged if busted for anything else.

I think it is a really bad idea to openly post sources for fina since one of these time uncle dea will be reading this site and get a wild hair on about it and it will all go away simply because someone posted it on the open site. why not keep it on the down low and pm or email info?

finally, although i have converted as much fina as most around here, i have not done so in several years since it is cheaper to buy the powder and you get a pure product with no fillers.

jb

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

To those of you getting excited... This was popular from the time period of about 3-10 years ago. It's no longer done by anyone with experience as these people make their own from powder, not pellets.

By the time you buy the pellets (make sure you don't buy the ones with estrogen included ;) as some newbies did ), buy the kits, then actually go through the process CORRECTLY... and hopefully you don't have any roomates or family around for half a day to ask questions, you'll see why spending a little more to buy the tren powder or even already made is the way almost everyone now does it.

Good luck,
    MaxRep

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

True, it is easier no make with pure tren powder, and I was doing it before powder was main stream. However, I still think there are a couple of advantages (at least for some people) in that you can order the pellets and kits easily (stll pretty cheap also) and with virtually no legal worries. Also, I found the extraction/conversion to be extremely easy (i.e. it took about an hour and a half with 70% of the time spent sitting on my couch and waiting for pellets to dissolve).

Note: In response to jboldman's question. Of coarse it's illegal to convert Finaplex pellets to an injectable from for human use, but purchasing them for your 'dog' is just fine. There's a higher chance of getting nailed when receiving your package of gear (even domestic), than someone busting down your door the moment you just happen to be preparing your 'dogs juice.'

Note: Don't get me wrong, I know that using powder is much easier, often cheaper, and usually poses little risk if you know what you're doing. It's just that I also feel that the old school method still has its place.

Good Luck and stay safe!

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

this might me a stupid question but why cant you take pellets orally? Non alkalized?
    And where would you do it transdermally?

jboldman

jboldman Junior Member

telling folks it is unlikely to get caught is one thing, telling them it is legal is another.

some people have reported success with taking pellets orally but they taste like crap and first pass eliminates most of the tren.

dmso can be used to dissolve the pellets and then applied directly to the skin for a very effective use. There can be skin iritation at the local site and of course injection is more efficient. There other other transdermal methods readily available by searching.

Powder is by far the easiest method. I know of no one that still uses pellets.

jb

perseverance

perseverance Junior Member

I used DMSO to dissolve ibuprofen and transfer it into my hamstring. dude, first if you have sensitive skin at all, its gonne irritate the crap out of it and secondly you will smell absolutely horrible. people on my team were gagging standing around me cuz it gets in your blood stream and comes out your pores when you sweat. plus your breath smells like you haven't brushed your teeth ever. pretty funny but really sucks if you plan on being around anybody. wouldn't recommend that method

perseverance

i used some tren that my buddy made from fina tabs. sat there with him while he made it, super easy to make and was absolutely awesome. got ridiculously strong and big. sides were a little harsh though

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

I don't know where this "swallowing pellets" shit came from, ingesting them could be harmful and is a waste of money. Also, using DMSO to absorb them transdermally is not wise either, especially when you can buy a conversion kit for $20 and properly dissolve, filter, and bottle sterile injectable product.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

I dont know if needles are something i can get now. Dmso sounds good though, why do you not think it's wise? If it works, why not?

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

oh snap,
    Big cat says:
    "One may also want to note that finaplix has decent oral availability as well. In fact, because of the acetate ester its transdermal availability is less than it would be for a pure steroid, so actually its oral potential is greater than its transdermal potential. When taking oral fina, to account for the difference in availability between this and injectable, one would have to consume 240 mg ( 3 times 4 pellets) every day for 6-8 weeks. But it does work and it saves you the time and cost of making a transdermal. "

I think I may try this and report back on the results.

perseverance

"Dmso sounds good though, why do you not think it's wise? If it works, why not?"

look at my post above bro. using dmso is a freaking hassle, you gotta smash the pills up each time, put on gloves, mix the powder and gel, and then rub it in. after that your skin burns and itches and you smell like sour milk. no one will want to come near you. you might as well buy the $20 kit and spend an hour and a half converting it. you don't have to be a chem major to do it. as far as needles is concerned, they're easy as hell to get. you can go to a walmart pharmacy and buy them and if you don't want to do that go to www.androusa.com and they'll ship them to you confidentially.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

wait a sec...... walmart sells needles? I assume syringes too?
    I used to get pinz.com before and used them all. I was told it was illegal to buy them w/ o a prescription.

perseverance

well everytime i've gotten them i just walk into walmart with a list of stuff and say its for my grandma or dad or something. the best thing to do is just ask if you can buy a box of them and you'll have a crap load for future use. last time i went in they told me they couldn't sale them individually but since they had already opened the box they gave them to me for free. pretty sweet. but shit man, i have no idea whether its legal to buy them w/o a prescription but thats how i get mine.

jboldman

jboldman Junior Member

ok, if you use the pure dmso from gaylord you will not smell as the checmical impurity that causes this smell has been removed in the mfg'ing process. THere will be a slight garlic taste in the mouth. Like you, i originally used dmso as a runner for applying aspirin to injuries. It works like a charm. I have used dmso for many many years and it can be an effective way to do a non-oral or parenteral cycle. Do not use the gel as the gel is to high a percentage of water and you will get little or no disollution of the trenbolone. Used 99.9% pure from gaylord (cem has it) and add some glycerol after you have disolved the tren in it. Making it up is the easiest thing in the world and you only need to use a few ml of dmso at a time. THe glycerol is to help the penetration as well as protect your skin. If your skin is sensitive, there will be some itching and perhaps burning, depends on how sensitive you are to it. I would recommend staying away from sensitive skin areas, i mostly apply to biceps, forearms, and thighs. This whole slathering gel all over yourself and covering with saran wrap is not a good idea.

It is not the best way to do a cycle but can be done. btw, there is no way that oral availablilty is higher than transdermal unless you are a cow with two stomachs. Making it up into injectable would be more effective but sometimes when i just want a short blast, i mix it up and tell anyone watching that i am making it up for my shoulders ala aspirin. :) Also,as a note of interest, dmso is an exellent solvent for test base.

jb

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.