CBD Oil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ozzy619, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

What do you guys know about this or have you ever used it? From what I've read it affects the endocannabinoid system and it's good for insomnia, sense of well being, hormone regulation and a few other items. It's not psychoactive from what I've read bit will it show up as THC on a drug test?

Seeing the pros and con from guys that have personal experience.

2. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Tagged for interest. Looks like the places that sell it are as sketchy as AAS dealers.

3. Troy22

Troy22 Member

Ozzy619 likes this.
  4. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

This stuff is a miracle for pain relief. You definitely don't get a high feeling from it but you do feel mellow and relaxed.

CrispyRockClimber and Ozzy619 like this.
  5. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

That's exactly what I'm looking for, also something to help with insomnia.

6. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Troy22 likes this.
  7. Robfromga

Can it be legitimately be ordered?

Ozzy619 likes this.
  8. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Yes, I think it boils down to finding a good vendor. Next time I'm at the local pot shop I'll get some recommendations to share.

Robfromga likes this.
  9. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

One of my companies sells it retail. I purchase it off of Ali Baba at $14 a bottle, that is for the 10% solution 10ml. Head shops typically sell it for three or four hundred percent markup. That low cost is for a liter minimum order however.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  10. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

That largely depends upon your state residence and bc it’s a supplement QUALUTY comparisons approach the impossible.

And, not withstanding other factors that tend to be problematic with supps in general, theres reason to believe CBD quality issues are responsible for anecdotal reports that vary from A to Z.

For example,try locating a
    CBD product that lists the concentration of the active ingredient !

JIM

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Ozzy619 likes this.
  11. Robfromga

Thanks I've found it online, but there's all these different types and honestly I dunno what I'm looking at .

Dr JIM likes this.
  12. Robfromga

Exactly!!!

13. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

And that’s the problem w most supplements, how does the buyer
    know what they are purchasing
    is GTG ..... they don’t, and that means supps are a financial bonanza for sellers.

Ozzy619 and Robfromga like this.
  14. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Got a hemp shop I went to in the city Stopped in got some cbd treats for my dog. Seem to Mello him out a bit. He’s a 90lbs bully. Doesn’t do much for his allergy tho. Feel like it works much better when I get him high with it. Effects are probably intensified with thc.

15. macabremitch

macabremitch Member

16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Lazarus naturals is good for oil

Does anyone know of somewhere that has 50mg or 100mg capsules?