Cem-meso clen

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by getbig22, Jul 18, 2010.

1. getbig22

getbig22 Junior Member

I was thinking about purchasing some of Cem-Meso's clen and keto. Anybody used the two before? How did you like it/ were results good? Also it says that its dosed in 200mcg/ml. How do I go about measuring out like 40mcg's to start out with?? Use a syringe(i know its oral not injectable), I really have no clue. Also should the Keto dosage match the clen dosage or be higher/lower? Thanks fellas!!

2. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

A lot of bro's are unhappy with chem-meso at the moment(me being one of them). As for stacking clen + keto, you'll actually want to lower your clen dosage as the ketofin causes an up regulation of the beta-2 receptor. As far as your keto dosage is concerned, I would start at 2mg/day(and I wouldn't exceed 4mg/day).

3. getbig22

getbig22 Junior Member

Alright man thanks. Care to explain why u and some others arent happy? Just curious. Also any help on how to measure out the clen since its so highly concentrated(200mcg/ml). I think 40mcg would be a good starting point. Thanks man!!

4. getbig22

getbig22 Junior Member

Anybody else???

5. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

I ordered a bottle of t3 from chem-meso to hold me over until my new pack of pharma grade T3 came in. A few days after, my body temp dropped and I started gaining body fat without any change to my diet/training/cardio(this a few weeks out from a bodybuilding comp and it was the ONLY change I made during that time). Chem-meso fucked me HARD. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for releasing bunk products. Each batch should be tested before its sent out to consumers. Others have told me to contact them to resolve the issue, but I say, why should I have to?(and why give them a chance to burn me twice?). Before this, I had previously had NO problems with chem-meso, and always spoke very highly of them. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is not uncommon with research chems. Hopefully, you'll have better luck than I did.

6. sgtfury

sgtfury Junior Member

i had very bad experience with chem meso liquiddex. however, i did also order their clen product and i found it very potent. ...dont really know what to say.