changing needles between..........

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by jsupstarz, Apr 25, 2007.

Do you change needles between drawing up and injecting

Poll closed Apr 29, 2007.
  1. YES

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. NO

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. SOMETIMES

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

How many of you change needles between drawing up and injection. Just curious to see how many people actually do it. I do it most of the time but sometimes I just forget, I do recommend it if possible:D stay safe

2. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

I always do.

3. rpmjr19

rpmjr19 Junior Member

I always do as well

20s to draw with, 23-25 to shoot

4. MaxPayne

MaxPayne Junior Member

uhm... hell yeah. You'd be surprised how many docs, including my endo don't know that trick.

5. Selene

Selene Junior Member

never shoot with the same needle that I draw with

6. TheBeat

TheBeat Member

Almost never use the same needle. I do use the same needle to shoot in multiple spots though.

7. slick33158

slick33158 Junior Member

I dont find it necessary. C'mon, it doesn't hurt bad, less than a little pinch. I use 22 guage needles all the way around.

8. jasthace

jasthace Member

That's because it's not necessary,just keep the top of your vial clean with a wipe of your alcohol swab each time.
    You do have alcohol swabs,right?

9. advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

I always do.

10. MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Never do... never have... can't see any reason to do that. Never seen a Dr or nurse do that.

I grew up on a ranch, a swab of alcohol on the vial and a swab on the skin and I've never seen or had a problem on an animal or myself. :)

Best regards,
    MaxRep

11. role model

role model Junior Member

They probably know the trick but just don't think its necessary since there sticking it into someone else's arm. I personally never do it either.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  12. dennis

dennis Member

I just figured out why Max is so freaking big ! "Raised on a ranch" we have something in common Max ! I bet your poor animals always got short changed on their eq injections [:eek:)]
    Seriously though..I use 1 syringe and 3 needles each day I use gear.On this cycle I draw 1 cc deca out of vial with 20 gauge into syringe..I set the lid of my alcohol bottle on table and fill it w/alcohol..I dip deca bottle cap in lid before I draw from it.I take off 20 gauge cap it and set it in the lid..next a new 23 gauge is used for injection.I then dip test bottle in lid of alcohol,reuse the 20 gauge needle and same syringe draw out 1.5 -2 mls into syringe,cap the 20 and put on new 23 and inject.....1 syringe,1 20 gauge, and 2 23 gauges..neat and clean.

13. MaxRep

MaxRep Member

It is a great life, especially for a young person. Although I haven't been involved with that lifestyle since I left for college so many years ago, it was a great way to grow up. Nothing better for teaching self reliance, responsibility and the physical development that comes from hard manual work every day, which most kids nowadays never see.

Best to you!
    MaxRep

14. NPayette

NPayette Junior Member

I do it but more because it's faster with a 18g to draw...

23g to pin...

15. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

I never do with vials but with the 20ml I do cause I don't have the patiance to draw 1.2cc in with a 23g, so I draw with an 18g.

I once thought I got the needle dirty so I wiped the whole needle down with alcohol swab then stuck myself with it.....man did that sting...

16. Raven - UG

Raven - UG Junior Member

Every time

17. 1badhabit

1badhabit Junior Member

I felt, and saw a huge difference from changing them out. Guess the rubber stops dulled the needles up just enough to make a difference for me.

18. Havok450

Havok450 Junior Member

Never have, I use 18g :eek: to pull and to pin with never had any prob. with dulling

I swear the a 22g has more of a prick to it than the 18g does. Anyone else think this??

19. prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

I switch them. Whatever makes it go in smoother I'll do. I like it smoooooth. ;)

20. HDH

HDH Member

I usually pop the top off of the vial, take out the stopper and just draw it out like that. I reuse the needles so many times I can't afford to have it going through the rubber stopper too :eek: .......J/K

HDH