chinese hgh vid

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by elitesales305, Jun 6, 2018.

1. elitesales305

elitesales305 Member

BannedByiSARMS likes this.
  2. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Posted 5 threads below.

mands

wedorecover likes this.
  3. elitesales305

elitesales305 Member

lol sorry didn't notice.. posted it in ppl thread and figured id expose it to the rest of meso since.. not every1 is in the ppl thread

4. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No worries man. Just bustin balls.

mand

wedorecover likes this.
  5. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

But my hands hurt it has to be real.lol

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

You can get a prescription for HGH from your doc. It's pretty easy to get from what I hear.

7. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Then you heard wrong because short of having aids or some other type of degenerative disease most doctors arent going to prescribe you hgh for off label use. Which leaves you with anti aging clinics , and if you can afford their astronomical pricing for hgh more power to you .

Supermansson11 and Wunderpus like this.
  8. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

100%.... My doc friend wrote me a script for "off label" use, and CVS wanted about $1K for a kit of Serostims.. They would sell to me since I had the script, however my insurance wouldn't touch it... So, yes you can "get" a script for GH in the US - somewhat easily -, however the prices are insane.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  9. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Exactly , thats more what i was trying to say . Even if you talk a doctor into writing you a scipt , good luck trying to get your insurance to pay for it if it is for anti-aging purposes. If pharma kits were as easy to get as pharma test there would be so many floating around on the black market generics wouldnt even be worth buying .

10. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You may be surprised how many real pharma kits there are out there... More a matter of knowing where to look, and be willing to spend ~$700 per kit of Serostim.

Most come from HIV/AIDs patients who'd rather sell their kits for heroin money.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  11. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

You're the one who heard wrong if you think you can only get a prescription by "having aids or some other type of degenerative disease".

12. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

What are 12 years olds ? Seriously , thats what that comment sounds like . " Im not a doodie head you're doodie head" you fucking ignorant prick . If read the posts that followed after that you can clearly see i meant theyre not likely to prescibe you hgh for off label use because no insurance company in the world is going cover hgh for what would basically be anti aging purposes.

Obviously having aids isnt the only way to get a prescription , but to say its easy like anyone can just walk into there pcp's office and get it ... your just talking non sense ... and even if your one of the few thats is lucky enough to get a script for off label use , then your going to have to pay a huge mark up at the pharmacy compared to what you could pay for it on the black market ......

but please elaborate , id love to hear why hordes of bodybuilders arent just going to there doctor for growth since its so easy to get .

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    elitesales305 likes this.
  13. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Yeah I'm 12 years old you faggot ass queer. Sounds like someone switched out your testosterone with estrogen you little bitch. Get a better job instead of working at McDonald's and you could afford some HGH. Separated abs and you look like you weigh 150 at best.

14. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Im 155 and I work at Burger King not McDonald's get it right :rolleyes: ... But thank you for proving you are as childish and intellectually inept as I assumed. Its not my fault you made a ridiculous statement for no more reason than you just enjoy talking out of your ass I assume. If I knew you were special needs before hand I probably wouldnt have picked on you , so thats my bad .

That was comical though thanks for the laugh , but unfortunately it dont have time to go back and forth with a mouth breather such as yourself but enjoy your night;)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Blakeyy likes this.
  15. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

It took you almost an hour to write that and by the way you're typing, it sounds like you're special needs. Or maybe you're just mad. Enjoy your estrogen and corn oil :p. Next time be cordial and I won't have to hurt your feelings. Oh and by the way, you can have surgery to fix that crater separating your abs.

16. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Makes me wonder how the fuck you were raised. And how tiny headed you are to think you have the right to judge someone for how they look. And not that it matters or makes a difference but hes in much better shape than most people and most likely you included. Its little prawn faggots like you that sit on the internet all day reading over shit that you don't even care about because you have nothing better to do. Because you have no friends because of your dumb ass mindset and attitude. and so fucken what if he worked in mcdonalds a persons body or job should not be what your fucken judging them on dickhead.

Sloppychauncy and taco33150 like this.
  17. stone988

stone988 Member

Hey man so whats the compound they use to make your hands swell? You have lab tests to prove what it is? does anyone? or is it some mystery compound some chines lab is making or is it forum stupidity?

18. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

1. You are replying to posts that are over a month old.
    2. I will judge whoever I want to judge, including internet "tough" guys like you.
    3. Now go fix me a #5 with a large fry and a diet coke minimum wage boy.

19. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In regards to off label HGH prescriptions, the FDA specifically disallowed that. HGH can only be prescribed for several very specific conditions, Hiv aids, gh deficiency, recovery from burns there maybe one or two others this from memory so may not be totally accurate. Again from memory it was part of the anabolic steroids control act from I believe 1990. Which stemmed from one of the steroid baseball scandals as I recall. It’s not a controlled substance like testosterone, but it’s very highly regulated.

Fda making this move was very unusual and I don’t think it ever been done before, doctors are usually allowed the Latitude to prescribe as they think necessary. Where there is some wiggle room, Is what constitutes GH deficiency. They didn’t set any rules for this, so it is still left to the doctors discretion to determine if an individual patient is deficient and therefore can be prescribed GH. This is how the antiaging clinics get away with it. Let’s say you go to one of these clinics, your IGF-I is low normal, but you say that you have low energy your skin is bad not sleeping well Poor libido etc., and fork over a considerable amount of money, And you’re suddenly GH deficient and a script is justified. I go to one of these clinics for TRT. And you should hear the sales pitch for the GH. They make enough money as it is off the testosterone, clearly They use compounding pharmacies not for any clinical reason but because if you go to Walgreens they’re not making any money off that, but they’re getting a huge percentage from the compounding pharmacy. But the GH is on a whole other level as far as their profit. I forget the exact $ amount, but I remember the dosage being 1.75 iu / day, 5 on 2 off. And I seem to remember it being over $1000 a month. But try going to an endocrinologist with low normal IGF-I and complaining of the same symptoms, and they’ll laugh you out of their office.

I know steroids and growth hormone are very low priority right now considering the fentanyl epidemic, But I just don’t understand these doctors putting their medical licenses on the line to do this. yes they’re getting very wealthy, but A physician in this country (us) can get very wealthy without having to go into these legal gray areas and put their license on the line. But many are doing so. I live in a good-sized Midwestern city and there’s only two or three of those clinics here, but go to a bigger city on the East or west coast and there’s tons of them.