Chrissy Snow recommends PT-141

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Millard Baker, Jan 15, 2020 at 5:45 PM.

1. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

[​IMG]

“For sex there’s a shot and it’s called PT… peptide. I have taken it, it’s Peptide 141,” said Somers. “It works on the part of the brain that stimulates your sex desire. Because I am so hormonally balanced, really probably perfectly hormonally balanced, taking this sex peptide shot is actually too much for me. You could have eight orgasms in a couple of hours, but they’re almost not fulfilling. When women lose their estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, those are your sex hormones and they can’t feel sex anymore. It’s not that they are not in the mood or don’t have the drive, they can’t feel it. When you can’t feel it, you don’t want to do it. For women who are experiencing this, they can benefit greatly from this shot.” -- Suzanne Somers

Source: 'I've Thought Of My Body As A Maserati': From Cancer To Sex Drive, Suzanne Somers Tackles 'A New Way To Age' At 73

mands, TideGear and Villain like this.
  2. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

So buy the nasal spray and “sneeze” right in my wife’s face? What ya think lol

3. Now that’s a fucking great idea!!!

TNotch347 likes this.
  4. TideGear

TideGear Member

There's a pt141 nasal spray?

TNotch347 likes this.
  5. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Is there and if so who Carries it?

6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Same place mindless gets his chloroform, duh.

TideGear likes this.
  7. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

That's when he rapes adults. He typically uses candy for his preferred victims.

8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was hinting at it this time, and then you came through the wall like the Kool aid man haha!

9. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

upload_2020-1-16_7-8-7.jpeg

Villain likes this.
  10. TideGear

TideGear Member

11. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Na first I’ve heard of it, did a quick search and seen a nasal spray, immediately starting thinking how and when lol

Silentlemon1011 and TideGear like this.
  12. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’ve tried the injectable 141

TNotch347 likes this.