Circle app no more bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ackrug, Dec 17, 2016.

1. ackrug

ackrug Member

wtf they don't fuck with buying bitcoin now!!!!

What app should I use now?

2. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Coinbase.. I found out last Sunday .. they both are together now.. but the app is a pain to fool with ..

3. ackrug

ackrug Member

4 to 5 days for a deposit is bs with coinbase

Blitz Comet likes this.
  4. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Mine was instant

5. Dizzy

Dizzy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Coinbase is a pain

6. Eman

Eman Member

Enlighten me oh wise one...

MindlessWork likes this.
  7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Under $200 is instant for me.

8. Eman

Eman Member

Well fuck... I made a $100 purchase and a several hundred dollar purchase and I received them both like 5 days later. Not really enthused about my new bitcoin system. May need to go back to the drawing board.

ronin17 likes this.
  9. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20161217_104643.png

20161217_104507.png

10. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Yeah, gonna take weeks to build up bitcoin for a big order. I'm not sure what the policy is on instant limit increases.

Edit: scratch that, i forget they give you a bigger limit that just isn't instant.

11. Eman

Eman Member

I need to look at mine closer...I might not be buying the same way you are. I don't think mine shows as a debit.

Honestly, the waiting period isn't that bad. It's a little annoying though.

Edit- scratch that... It's debit and I don't have the instant option. I have a $1000 limit, which is fine for me.

12. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I've had the $200 instant option ever since I had it. I think they raised my total at some point, but the instant stayed the same.

13. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Use kraken :)

14. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

@Eman check the options under identity verification and payment methods in the settings menu. Instant might have been something I had to unlock, I'm not sure.

Eman likes this.
  15. taco33150

taco33150 Member

All I did was sign up and put my card on..

16. mcammy

mcammy Junior Member

Just signed up on kraken. Takes 48 hours to get verified to that you can make deposits and payments. Do you transfer your deposits to a Bitcoin wallet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. ronin17

ronin17 Member

I d
    I dont see where you can buy bitcoin on the app.

18. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I never used the app.
    Go on the website.

No. send real money to kraken via the fastest payment available. I live in Europe so I do Wire transfer (SEPA) takes 2-3 days max BUT you can send a bigger value then what you plan to spend because it's like a deposit account. Kraken keep your Euro/$ there and then you decide when you convert them in Bitcoin. The conversion is istant, at the best rate of any Bitcoin website plus almost no fee (not like coinbase shit).

You can do two thing after buying the Bitcoin: transfer them to a bitcoin account and then transfer it to the source wallet or just whitdraw the Bitcoin directly to the source wallet.

Kraken is not a Bitcoin wallet.
    It's like a an escrow service, a wall street website. You buy and sell goods and then transfer your goods wherever you prefer.

At first seems complicated but it's very very easy to use and so reliable. Just takes a bit of planning ahead.

ronin17 and MythotiK like this.
  19. ackrug

ackrug Member

I just want something that's instant when I order

20. mcammy

mcammy Junior Member

I just signed up last night. Had to go through three verifications in order for me to be able to transfer in usd funds. Hopefully after this last verification I'll be able to get started. You're also permitted to transfer up to $2000 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk