Coach recommendations?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by ForeverSmall, Oct 20, 2018.

1. ForeverSmall

ForeverSmall Member

Anyone have any coaches they could recommend for an off season and contest prep? Preferably in the New England area would be cool

If it matters I'll be competing in classic physique

2. Keepittight

Keepittight Member

Terrence ruffin #8 from the classic physique olympia. He is putting people on diets and training plans for $110, and does Skype posing training for $45 a session. *THIS IS AN ONLINE COACH THOUGH

3. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Ken skip hill

4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Dude. PM me. Where are you in New England??

5. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Terrence is a boss. @ForeverSmall dont be afraid of web coaches either. I had mine in the phone and through photos and flew him in for nationals. Completely viable.

6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Gerry Blais from the greater boston area. He knows his shit. He went a little crazy with synthol but his knowledge is solid, his track record as a coach is solid. Not sure of his contact info or if he is still even coaching. Worth a look.

7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

You’re kidding!! Gerrys at my gym. I can hook anyone up with his contact info.

ickyrica likes this.
  8. valuum

valuum Member

boston lloyd duh

personally im gonna throw $20 on musclehead320s commissary to hire him. leaving humanity behind...

9. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Shit, you're in my neck of the woods then. Gerry helped a friend of mine out back in the day, I did his music for the comp. The kid cleaned house. Looked stellar. This was maybe back in 2001/2002.