Cocaine and Clen

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Gbaby12, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Gbaby12

Gbaby12 Member

I'm not drinking at all because the diet I'm on but still would like to have a good timeout tonight, I'm at 60mcg of clen right now, would I have a heart attack if I did a little blow? Can't find any information on interactions between the two but so far Im assuming the worst with clen being so heavy on the heart.

2. Eman

Eman Member

GTFO of here. I will reach through the computer screen to bitch slap anyone dumb enough to give you permission to combine clen and coke.

Pull your head out of your ass.

3. Retard

Nattyboomba likes this.
  4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Are you serious blow? Are you stupid? Everyone knows you only do MDMA/ecstasy or meth while on clen! Dumbass:rolleyes:

5. Wood4days

Wood4days Member

I wouldn't drink or do any drugs while running AAS. Unless you want to see if GOD is real

wedorecover likes this.
  6. ^^^ SAME. o_O

wedorecover and Eman like this.
  7. Eman

Eman Member

Fuck.. on second thought, maybe just tell him to go for it. I don't want to interfere with natural selection and all that, maybe just need to let nature take it's course here.

8. Jak3d

Jak3d Member

Let's us know how it goes and if you don't let us know.... Well I guess we'll know either way.

9. Because us vets our suppose to practice safe advice . Darwin will still win eventually ;)

Throwback, colossus25 and ebkallday like this.
  10. I'm just amazed that people like this even exist.

bigbany357 likes this.
  11. master.on

master.on Member

Don't
    too taxing on the heart
    Why risk it?
    You'll be as wired as a taser

If you can't resist
    Why not ORAL meth instead?
    for a slower, but longer-lasting effect

post pics
    [​IMG]

MuscleJapan and Gbaby12 like this.
  12. Eman

Eman Member

If you do clen and coke throughout a pregnancy, you'll give birth to an @master.on - true story.

13. high-octane

high-octane Member

Not drinking because of the "diet" but cokes gtg? Might as well just drop the clen and do coke. Get cut quicker.
    [​IMG]

Wtf, some people's kids.

14. Gbaby12

Gbaby12 Member

Okay you guys don't have to be assholes about it, I obviously know that both drugs have an adverse effect on your cardiovascular and would not take thrm together unless I knee it was safe II was just asking about the interaction between the two substances since there is a lack of any sort of information on it in my google
    search.

15. BigTrev83

BigTrev83 Junior Member

I'm sure if you did a couple rails you would be fine. Just don't go rippin a ball.

AIRBORNE DADDY, nickels and Gbaby12 like this.
  16. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Nobody can do a couple lines... it always turns into a ball..liquor and an empty wallet with a splitting headache and the,clap!! Fuck Yayo!!

17. Gbaby12

Gbaby12 Member

Hahahah yeah Im not doing blow tonight, I caved and am just drinking straight scotch all night no carbs

18. big unit

big unit Member

[QUOTE="Gbaby12, post: 196025] I caved and am just drinking straight scotch all night no carbs[/QUOTE]

Scotch. No carbs huh?

gotgrowth, Eman and Bigunitny like this.
  19. Bigunitny

Bigunitny Member

Def trolling

20. "She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie..."

AIRBORNE DADDY, Burrr and Vita like this.
Tags: