Coinbase credit card

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Dr. Savage, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Is it safe and okay to link your credit card to buy on coinbase?

It won't let me buy any until I link my bank account/credit card or verify phone number

I'd obviously transfer from wallets to wallets before any purchase

2. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Absolutely

Dr. Savage likes this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I switched to credit cards with Coinbase after Circle quit selling bitcoin because the instant buy limit is much higher than with my bank account. You do have to pay a small fee on your credit card though.

Dr. Savage likes this.
  4. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Thank y'all. I have the bitcoin atms around me but they're 8%+ fees. Even coinbase with their fee is less than that like 4% and I can sit right on my butt and do it lol win win

5. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

Wire from your bank account. It takes about a week but you have the lowest fees with this option

Dr. Savage likes this.
  6. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Can someone help me, first time using coinbase. How do I transfer my coinbase wallet to another one? All I see is sell and buy

7. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

If you're on mobile there is a paper airplane looking thing in the top right hand corner of the page in the wallet hit that button put the address in and enter amount confirm send

8. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

See above post

Desktop inside the wallet there is the same option but If I remember correctly it's not in the form of a paper airplane

9. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Thank you man!!

10. atomictime

atomictime Junior Member

I used to buy bitcoins from atms, but using a credit card with coinbase is way cheaper. Have been doing it for about 6 months with zero problems.

11. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Same here. This is my first time with coinbase and the fees are way cheaper! I know I'm going to love this lol