Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Coinbase hold after being verified?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by daylight driller, Jun 24, 2018.

1. daylight driller

daylight driller Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anyone else having to wait for btc even though you have been.verified and have alot of previous purchases. Im trying to buy during this drip and trying to buy 1btc but getting up to 7 day wait

ebkallday likes this.
  2. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Theu have been doing this for a while. Last time I verified 3 or 4 times in a row before it went through... P.S. you should wait one more week at least... ;)

3. TRT

TRT Member

I've been putting money into USD wallet and buying Bitcoin through that instantly BUT I have to wait 26 days before I can send it or use it. So fucking strange cause nobody else has this issue from what I can understand. I have my bank account and debit card linked also.

ThatYoungGuy likes this.
  4. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

Use kraken.com fck high fee of coinbase

5. TRT

TRT Member

Ya but am I able to use the Bitcoin I buy right away?

Morefyah and ebkallday like this.
  6. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

26 days wtf? Haven’t used it in several weeks but I’ve never had to wait over 3-5 days for a bank xfer to clear.

ebkallday likes this.
  7. TRT

TRT Member

Coinbase cleared it up for me.

Savagesteve likes this.
  8. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Nice. You weren’t the only person I’ve seen on here talking about a crazy wait time though.

9. ebkallday

Just had funds released this morning from 8 days ago. My suggestion is to use your card for instant coin purchases. Its the bank transfers that are taking days into weeks.

10. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

will prepaid cards work? not gift cards but reloadable ones?

11. I tried with mine but to no avail. Probably a problem with the bank, there are many if I remember correctly that they have no issues.

Sparkyp likes this.
  12. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Just a learning curve. I’m sure in 10 years the younger generation will be laughing at us as everything will be crypto

13. Indeed, on another note, I was blown away when I learned that my local gym placed a Bitcoin ATM.

ebkallday likes this.
  14. jdtk

jdtk Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

A lot of credit card companies are denying charges for crypto through a card. Bank withdraw only for the most part.

ebkallday likes this.
  15. hunterbro

hunterbro Member

same here. bank denies the purchase until i call them. Then Coin Base puts a 72hour hold on purchases. fuck that. I'm done with CB

ebkallday likes this.
  16. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Credit cards not any good anymore. Debit cards allow instant transfer. A direct bank account had me on hold for 4 days with CoinBase

I’m going to get a debit card for faster transactions

17. ebkallday

Keep transactions under 5 hundo. Use Debit and you can put money into CB and pull it back out instantly with the debit card.

NorthMich likes this.
  18. hunterbro

hunterbro Member

I did less than $200 with a debit card and got the 72 hour hold bullshit for a purchase. So then I tried to purchase BCH funds in my coinbase account to a different wallet. Still get the 72hour hold crap.

19. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I only get the hold when I do bank xfer. I haven’t done it in a few months either though...

ebkallday likes this.
  20. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Wel I’ve officially been put on n the fucked list...my shit is on hold for almost 2 weeks....and I’ve completed plenty of transfers in the past. Any good recommendations on switching coinbase to another wallet?