Coinbase issue

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by bonacris, Apr 3, 2017.

1. bonacris

bonacris Member

Anyone having issues trying to buy bitcoins on coinbase

2. Eman

Eman Member

I tried buying coin weeks ago... Never showed up in my wallet on the day they said it would. Contacted support, they got back to me about a week or so later to ask if the problem had been resolved... I told them it had NOT. Still haven't heard back. I'm assuming I'm not getting the coin from that transaction.

All I can really say is fuck coinbase and fuck circle for closing. I'm really holding out for another company like circle to pop up eventually...

MindlessWork likes this.
  3. Gr8Wall

Gr8Wall Member

I hate using Bitcoin since Circle stopped using it in all honesty. I have coinbase myself and it constantly irritates me. I am old school and loved the days of cash in mail.

Ultimatepip and TRT like this.
  4. TRT

TRT Member

Ya well I started learning about it since there's such big discounts on transactions with sources but it's a pain in the ass and I don't trust it.

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. bonacris

bonacris Member

I've never had this issue before. Always in my account in minutes

6. TRT

TRT Member

I have Bitcoin wallet the app and now I go to coinbase and buy my coins?

7. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Until bitcoin becomes as easy to use as cash it won't really gain a lot of traction.

8. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I tried coinbase, locked my account up for fraud. Said fuck it. Circle rocked, no issues with it, but they changed. Fuck coinbase.

9. TRT

TRT Member

So who else can we go through now?

10. MindlessWork

How much money you had in there and did you follow their appeals process?

I am sure there are a lot of offshore bitcoin exchanges that will accept purchases from US citizens.

11. Deuce80

Deuce80 Member

My last transaction they charged me a small fee to move it over to my blockchain wallet.

12. MassiveEating

MassiveEating Member

Are you guys getting your accounts closed for buying AAS ? How do they know that? I'm concerned cause I've saved part of my money there because the price is raising. But if there's that risk I might cash it out

2Dumb2Plumb likes this.
  13. MindlessWork

I suspect that they are getting suspicious of people moving coin to other wallets for purpose of buying illicit goods like AAS. A large number of transfers to outside wallets may trigger account closure I bet.

MassiveEating likes this.
  14. bonacris

bonacris Member

Account isn't closed I just can't buy bitcoins.

15. Sasquatch631

Sasquatch631 Member

You need to tumble the coin before sending it to a source. If your account gets closed it's bc the BTC address you sent to was flagged. Always tumble then send to source from an outside address. You could always use local bitcoin with cash deposits it's much easier than coinbase and it's anonymous.

16. Sasquatch631

Sasquatch631 Member

If you want an exchange try Uphold. Local bitcoin is still the best way use cash deposits. It's instant depending on the seller and anonymous.

17. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No when I went to sign up. Added the card, immediately got a fraud alert email and the card was shut down.

18. MindlessWork

Have you contacted coinbase support as well as your bank? If the fraud alert email came from your bank they must have flagged coinbase as a fraud site. So when coinbase went to access your card it was declined. That may have triggered the fraud alert at cb.

Robfromga likes this.
  19. 2Dumb2Plumb

2Dumb2Plumb Member

You have to be seriously patient with the bit count generating.

These bitcoins that you are purchasing are being harvested and generated for YOU. They're not just up in the air.

20. 2Dumb2Plumb

2Dumb2Plumb Member

Last year I was making an upwards of $10-$50 a day playing bitcoin stock. If anyone follows bitcoin you'll see there was an opportunity to make $154 on every Bitcoin you have.

Usmc88 likes this.