Combining Deca and Tren

Wunderpus

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Just pinned my first shot of tren into my deca cycle. A lot of bro science will tell you that you shouldn't mix 2 19-NOR's, but after consulting with many members here, I've decided to try it.

I love deca, but that gains take time, and it doesn't make me aggressive like the tren does.

Will update if people are interested.

Currently -
1000 MG test E
800 MG Deca
800 MG EQ
100MG EoD of Tren A
3 ius of Serostim
& irregular use of GHRP 6 when I need an appetite boost.

(Proviron and masteron on hand incase the tren gets wild)

Wunderpus

I'm on wk 3 or 4 of deca and tren. Still no sides have been apparent.
Doc, you're largely responsible for this leap :eek::eek:

I'm not all that worried about it. I am sticking with tren a incase sides become too much, easy to stop it. Have you ever run proviron with tren? It normally helps reduce a lot of sides for me.

Doc, you're largely responsible for this leap :eek::eek:

I'm not all that worried about it. I am sticking with tren a incase sides become too much, easy to stop it. Have you ever run proviron with tren? It normally helps reduce a lot of sides for me.

Never ran proviron. Never seen a reason to. My sides with tren e last run either went away after the first couple weeks or after I backed down from a very heavy dose. Plus I was also dealing with some bad adex which wasn't any help lol

Wunderpus

Never ran proviron. Never seen a reason to. My sides with tren e last run either went away after the first couple weeks or after I backed down from a very heavy dose. Plus I was also dealing with some bad adex which wasn't any help lol
Ah, interesting. Masteron and/or proviron mitigate my sides almost completely. For some reason, I get really bad ED from tren at higher doses. Lower doses it actually increases my libido. Progesterone?

hotdog23

Ya I feel good and I know the deca has kicked cause my joints feel like butter.

I feel like I could run provi for the ol penis and drop test completely.

Now DHT's like mast, provi and winny will have an affect on progesterone(?) as DHT would, a mitigating effect... Anyone wants to add something here feel free

Wunderpus

Ya I feel good and I know the deca has kicked cause my joints feel like butter.

I feel like I could run provi for the ol penis and drop test completely.

Now DHT's like mast, provi and winny will have an affect on progesterone(?) as DHT would, a mitigating effect... Anyone wants to add something here feel free
Proviron helped me immensely... I always run a test base, however. To each their own I suppose.

mghoward74

Just pinned my first shot of tren into my deca cycle. A lot of bro science will tell you that you shouldn't mix 2 19-NOR's, but after consulting with many members here, I've decided to try it.

I love deca, but that gains take time, and it doesn't make me aggressive like the tren does.

Will update if people are interested.

Currently -
1000 MG test E
800 MG Deca
800 MG EQ
100MG EoD of Tren A
3 ius of Serostim
& irregular use of GHRP 6 when I need an appetite boost.

(Proviron and masteron on hand incase the tren gets wild)

How much size you plan on putting on? This should be awesome

Eq for appetite & vascular it
Deca for size and joint relief
Tren for strength
Test....just because
Hgh for fat burning
Mast for lean gains also

Looks like a well thought out cycle

Not sure you need that high of dosage, but great plan of attack

Wunderpus

How much size you plan on putting on? This should be awesome

Eq for appetite & vascular it
Deca for size and joint relief
Tren for strength
Test....just because
Hgh for fat burning
Mast for lean gains also

Looks like a well thought out cycle

Not sure you need that high of dosage, but great plan of attack
Brother, the dosage was in question in my mind as well. It started as EQ, Test and Deca, which at 800, 1000 and 800 that works pretty well for me. The tren and mast are a secondary addition. Currently not throwing the mast in, unless I feel like I need it. I didn't want to adjust the doses of the previous drugs as they were working well, so I'm adding the tren in slowly, and I chose acetate incase it goes haywire.

mghoward74

Brother, the dosage was in question in my mind as well. It started as EQ, Test and Deca, which at 800, 1000 and 800 that works pretty well for me. The tren and mast are a secondary addition. Currently not throwing the mast in, unless I feel like I need it. I didn't want to adjust the doses of the previous drugs as they were working well, so I'm adding the tren in slowly, and I chose acetate incase it goes haywire.
I think your going to love this cycle. I would add the mast just because....but your right.....add it as you see fit.

Now if you start feelings sides, give it a week or two to subside, and make sure your diet fairly decent. Tren is directly /indirectly related to carbs. The sweats come from your body burning/using unwanted/unneeded carbs

Good luck....I'm in

Did you do a cycle log?

Wunderpus

I think your going to love this cycle. I would add the mast just because....but your right.....add it as you see fit.

Now if you start feelings sides, give it a week or two to subside, and make sure your diet fairly decent. Tren is directly /indirectly related to carbs. The sweats come from your body burning/using unwanted/unneeded carbs

Good luck....I'm in

Did you do a cycle log?
Shit, I didn't. I never really even thought about doing a cycle log. I am rather ignorant towards my ACTUAL body fat %, as I only own an electronic scale which measures it. I feel like that's a pretty shitty way to tell. Probably just shy of 12% bf, 228lbs yesterday (222 lbs at start of cycle 3 weeks ago). Due to current body composition, looking to add some lean mass.

mghoward74

Also, planning on finishing the cycle by transition over to test prop, tren a and masteron to clean up any soft weight that deca put on in conjunction with 50 mcg's of t3/ day.
Sounds good

If I may suggest....
Start out T3 at 50 mcg a day for 3-4 days. Up the dose by 25 mcg every 3-4 days until you get to 100 mcg. Stay on T3 for 6 weeks total.

Taper down T3 the same way you increased the dose....therefore every 3-4 days come down 25 mcg until you finish at 50 mcg.

The body naturally produce T3 around 40-50 mcg on its own.

I've gone as high as 125 mcg along with 100mcg of clen.

Btw....

Towards the end of your cycle....switch tren to higher ratio than test.

Wunderpus

Sounds good

If I may suggest....
Start out T3 at 50 mcg a day for 3-4 days. Up the dose by 25 mcg every 3-4 days until you get to 100 mcg. Stay on T3 for 6 weeks total.

Taper down T3 the same way you increased the dose....therefore every 3-4 days come down 25 mcg until you finish at 50 mcg.

The body naturally produce T3 around 40-50 mcg on its own.

I've gone as high as 125 mcg along with 100mcg of clen.

Btw....

Towards the end of your cycle....switch tren to higher ratio than test.
Both of those seem like solid advice. I used to run 25 mcg's of t3 with deca to reduce soft weight additions. Seemed to work.

Both of those seem like solid advice. I used to run 25 mcg's of t3 with deca to reduce soft weight additions. Seemed to work.

The body produces about 25mcg of T3 daily so 25mcg is basically a replacement dose. I've been as high as 150mcg daily but it in erased my appetite too much at that point. I found a happy medium at around 100mcg. Be ready for your strength to take a slight dive though. If you already know your sweet spot for T3 there's no need to taper up and there's never a reason to taper down. It will take a week or two for your thyroid to recover in most cases.

Ah, interesting. Masteron and/or proviron mitigate my sides almost completely. For some reason, I get really bad ED from tren at higher doses. Lower doses it actually increases my libido. Progesterone?

Yes mast and proviron can mask some sides but they're not treating the cause. I don't think it's due to progesterone as tren has a much weaker affinity to the receptor and it has not been shown in animal and cell studies. Obviously human data is lacking. I think Bill Roberts makes mention of this in one of his articles.

Wunderpus

Yes mast and proviron can mask some sides but they're not treating the cause. I don't think it's due to progesterone as tren has a much weaker affinity to the receptor and it has not been shown in animal and cell studies. Obviously human data is lacking. I think Bill Roberts makes mention of this in one of his articles.
I will sign up for the trials :)

Inject me with pharm-quality tren and measure my levels, I'm in!

Update- holy fuck 3 cc's hurts in your quad! Haha, no other news :rolleyes:

I felt like a badass last night pinning 4cc into my quad in the car outside the gym. Ran late in the morning so couldn't get the injection in at home. The syringe sat in the car all day in 20deg weather. No PIP today or yesterday.

Sponsors