Confess your sins..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobertL, Dec 23, 2017.

1. FCKY11c

FCKY11c Member

God bless after reading this shit y’all MFs need Jesus haha... but then again so do I, my roommate got a bogo from papa Johns and I ate an entire large pizza...

TIS THE SEASON

MindlessWork, Gbro and HIGHRISK like this.
  2. turcao

turcao Member

Every time you want a cig think about licking a dirty ashtray

3. PIZZABOY

PIZZABOY Member

Started when i was 13,so going on 32 years now, quit several times. Have gotten freaked out several times because of ulcers inside lip,i just switch to other side.

HIGHRISK likes this.
  4. x11

x11 Member

In 4 quit 2018 crew, new resolution etc.

I heard quitting really improves your cardio etc.

HIGHRISK likes this.
  5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am sorry for being a dick to you all, and 2018 I will do my best to be more humble, yet get stronger!

6. RealET

RealET Member

No problem bro. You weren’t a dick at all, but little Timmy got the actual dick. He’s the one that needs the apology

7. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Most of us have lol. It takes a real man. Roll her in flour and fuck the wet spot.

Gbro and MindlessWork like this.
  8. legendary

legendary Member

During a threesome with me and 2 girls I let one peg me with a strap on. Hurt like hell and hated it. Don't try it. Fucking hurts.

9. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

ickyrica likes this.
  10. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

I think you said this in another thread, except now your story has one less girl in it?

Suspicious bro!

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  11. RobertL

RobertL Member

RealET likes this.
  12. rocco-x

rocco-x Member

I pay high priced midgets to give me handjobs cause their fat little hands make my junk look ginormous

13. Confession: i like to pee with the bathroom door wide open. Now that's true freedom!

14. x11

x11 Member

Nah, remove the door completely.

15. Eman

Eman Member

When have you ever been a dick to anyone on here lol? When have you ever even responded to anyone giving you a hard time?

16. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

I'm on 600mg of DNP at the mo, and against my better judgement had several german beers last night to welcome 2018. Felt like I was on molly - body on fire and mind blown. Someone actually mentioned that there was steam coming from my head :D

17. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So you basically ate the carb equivalent to 2 loaves of bread:eek:

Brolloks likes this.
  18. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

You can see why I'm in the confession booth. However, on DNP carbs just turn into sweat.

19. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And massive amounts of heat.lol
    This your first time running it? How do you like it?

20. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Yerp. It's okay. I wouldn't do it if I had to suit up for the office, and I'm parked under an aircon most of the time. It's definitely the ultimate thermogenic, but not as harsh as I expected. Granted, I slowly built up the dose, despite some mates telling me to kick it off at 800mg. I'd rather be a pussy than toast.

Kakarot likes this.