Cops love to shoot you... even in the back

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by NorthMich, Jan 19, 2019.

1. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Morefyah likes this.
  2. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Let me tell you man, most cops are not going to shoot someone without justification for doing so. They know their job is on the line and they are being scrutinized hard enough to begin with.

Are they supposed to stop and ask if a gun is real before shooting someone? The bottom line is if anyone has a gun and is breaking the law or committing burglary and the police ask you to do something and you don't do it, and you're holding a weapon, ummm...yea you might get shot. Life is a bitch and some lessons are learned the hard way, not the cops fault IMO.

DocGreen, Havah, hunterbro and 2 others like this.
  3. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

4. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Easy to say “ what are cops doing” but with so many cops killed each month... a split decision in a fraction of a second is what keeps them alive.

Don’t brandish a weapon and do what they say and all will be fine. Easier to blame the cop of course.... never the criminal no matter how YOUNG they are.

master.on, hunterbro and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Seattle23

Seattle23 Member

Just go too youtube and watch an hour of "police shootouts" Then comment if you think cops "just shoot people". More then not the Cops are the ones attacked first. Yes there are a few bad apples that don't follow proper procedure. But man after watching dashcam/bodycam videos from around the United States of cops getting shot at first. My hat goes off to them, I wouldn't want their job these days.

6. NorthMich

Communist news network. Yeah, ok.

No real convo to be had here, I see

Fake news? Sad

7. NorthMich

Fucking people are running away. Per video. They get shot because they frustrate the cop. Pretty obvious.

Obviously not all cops. I have cops for relatives. But they are all protected no matter how big a piece of shit they are

Jspd likes this.
  8. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You ONLY see the bad stories man. These incidents are extremely few and far between. The news pays almost ZERO attention to the opposite: ambush/murder of LEOs.

There will be bad people in every profession. It’s just a fact. A cop is very much so a horrible profession for a bad person because of this sort of attention and the shadows it casts on others. But don’t believe this is a common occurrence.

master.on, Roger rabbit and NorthMich like this.
  9. NorthMich

Agree with you, Mac

10. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I personally have dealt with some asshole cops but there just people some are scumbags some are criminals an some are really trying to make the world a better place as much hate as I have for some of them personally we can't judge a whole group bye a couple peoples actions an I have had very few bad experiences with them when I wasn't doing something wrong

NorthMich likes this.
  11. NorthMich

Again, I’m not saying all cops. Like I’m not condemning all priests.

It’s the formal protection they get despite their sociopathy that is galling

12. NorthMich

And ambushing cops is horrible.

13. Mac11wildcat

Super fucked up: two new female officers were murdered a couple weeks ago.

I don’t recall seeing more than a mention of it on any news network. Because it doesn’t foster division and negativity in the population.

What I did see publicized was some organization calling her photo racist and intimidating to black people becuase she was holding a thin blue line American flag.

I hate the media...only purpose right now is to create division.

Any cop that abuses power, or MURDERS somebody deserves to be punished like any citizen would. But more often than not they’re making decisions in life threatening situations I hope I’m never in.

14. NorthMich

It’s a business. Same as before television. Newspapers did it. National Enquirer still does.

But to write off all news outlets as Fake News is ridiculous.

15. Mac11wildcat

Not fake. You can usually find some truth. But major networks purposely play one side or the other and bend facts.

flenser, hunterbro and T-Bagger like this.
  16. NorthMich

Some. None more than Fox, though. It’s a business, and Fox makes that obvious

17. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

You assumed I wrote them off as fake. I said they only tell half the story. Which is common for that station.

And communist new network is a joke. Lighten up butter cup.

18. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Of course, feel good stories don’t bring ratings. Dramatic , violence induced tv brings rating. It’s what everyone is conditioned for now a days.

hunterbro and T-Bagger like this.
  19. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

The bottom line is that ppl that don't burglarize and challenge police usually don't get fucked with. A caused B to happen. That's it...and yes something that resembles a weapon may get you shot by a cop, this isn't rocket science here. Shot in the head, shot in the back, whatever. Drop the weapon and you'd be alive today

T-Bagger and Roger rabbit like this.
  20. Mac11wildcat

None more than a fox? CNN is the left wing version of a Fox. To a T.