Covid stimulus infusion investment

Discussion in 'Men's Economics' started by ickyrica, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Only $14/hr and absolutely no OT! :mad::D

Logan44551 likes this.
  2. BodyMechanic

BodyMechanic Member

I wish, at least she would benefit from it.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  3. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Don't all the little goth chicks make up for though?

4. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Man, to hell with Hot topic! They are still selling all the same lame ass band shirts they were selling 20 years ago.

If you want to rock a Bob Marley shirt or the Red Hot chili peppers, or fucking Nirvana then they have you covered all day. Don't try to find a new Lamb of God shirt in one of those overpriced piece of shit stores!

The only good thing that I ever got at hot topic were these screw in spikes that I put all over my old paintball mask so I could look like something out of Mad max

5. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Dude.. those oldschool tripp pants are going for 300+ now. I need to hit up some of my highschool Ex's and raid their wardrobes. o_O

Demondosage likes this.
  6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'll be at PacSun macking the white chicks with stuck up attitudes. They act like prudes but you get a couple white claws in them....

Logan44551 and Demondosage like this.
  7. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Are you talking abt those wide leg pants all the skaters used to wear? JNCO and such?

If it's those clown pants we used to wear with the chain wallets then wtf?? God, I look back on those things and think abt how damn stupid they were to wear!! Fucking annoying, not sure why the hell I ever wore them

TideGear likes this.
  8. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Because you could slip your entire arm up the leg.

Enough said.

Demondosage likes this.
  9. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Hahaha