Crashing Gear

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Burn bright, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

Is there any way to intentionally crash gear. Anything one could add or do?

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Stop trying to scam a source.

baddaddee and MisterSuperGod like this.
  3. CAswole

CAswole Member

Why would u wanna do that? And what's up @ickyrica ? this dudes scamming?

4. ickyrica

Gives me pause when people want to do things like intentionally crash gear. Why? Makes me think of a scam to get more oils for free, or to simply try and discredit a labs reputation. There is no good reason to do that imo.

CAswole likes this.
  5. CAswole

CAswole Member

Yea interesting. Didn't think of it from that end. However also asked him why cuz I just don't get it. Maybe there's a reason...

ickyrica likes this.
  6. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

Lol. No I'm not trying to scam a source. I've already received crashed gear from a source and just used a heating pad to bring it back. I want to confirm that there is hormone present and get a rough Idea of the quantity. Short of sending it to a lab this seems like the only option. I have my reasons for not using this vial and so its become a vial for experiment. I've already frozen the thing solid and it hasn't fallen out of solution so I came here for ideas.

Stop shilling for sources boys.

7. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I got some weak TNE one time and tried to crash it buy putting it in the freezer.

Was in there for days before it crashed.

8. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

Yeah, Ive noticed since I switched vials that a whole host of symptoms I was experiencing have vanished. I got bloods on one of the vials and was around 3500ng/dl for 500mg/wk. I was shedding hair, not sleeping very well through the night, would be woken up by nighttime erections, always had morning wood, would literally wake up with a pump, had a ton of energy and desire to pump iron. Well.. not so much since I switched and my nuts have been aching and have gotten firmer. Also my recovery for the last week has been worse then natty. I'm going to get bloods again here in like a week but in the mean time I was just looking for a way to do a quick and dirty test.

9. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Unfortunately I don't think the freezer test works.

ickyrica likes this.
  10. ickyrica

freezing it may not make it fall out. That is going to depend on how it was brewed more than anything. I had a pile of finished oils in stash spot that was as cold as the new England winter is and it's dosed above advertised dosage, no crashing. I have some test cyp that's never been cold and it crashed on me. All up to the BB % I think, well a lot has to do with it maybe.

What brand if you don't mind me asking?

Also, if I came off hot in my first post I appologize. Your question was a little funny obviously, thanks for clarifying

11. Phantompower

Phantompower Junior Member

I'm not sure how this is related but I get very bizarre reaction in my brewing results I made test e at 200mg per ml 100 mls 10% bb 3%ba turned out fine no pain or any reactions to it .So then one month later I make a batch of test e same powder at 260mg per ml 100mls with 12%bb 3%ba the oil is sessame same process pain and Fucking flu like mad any ideas what the hell is going on

12. ickyrica

Sterility.

You work with audio?

13. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

20180611_183924_001.jpg 20180611_183924_001.jpg 20180611_183924_001.jpg 20180611_183924_001.jpg 20180611_183954_001.jpg 20180611_183957.jpg 20180611_183946.jpg

14. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

This is for test E. Just curious what you guys think. I saw that it was supposed to come out a deep red with a teal florescence. This came out orange brown, much like rust, with a green yellow florescence.

10 mins post both vials are orange brown rust color with no uv. The A vial is just orange brown no florescence aside from the purple which was already present pre test. vial B is a orange brown with light green to yellow florescence under UV.

What do you guys think?

15. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

It's also quite clumpy.