Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Creating Anonymous/Encrypted Email

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Turtle, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Turtle

Turtle Junior Member

So when I created my Meso account I used my email which has my real name in it and now I realize that was a mistake. I want to hear from members what are good sources to create an anonymous email. Most places I look up to create an email ask for info like current email address or a phone number, which to me defeats the purpose of anonymity. I have also looked at encrypted emails like Hushmail, but this requires payment by a credit card which to me also defeats the purpose. I am already using Tor but I would like input on what now to do to stay even more protected.

2. Eman

Eman Member

Protonmail is my favorite

3. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Yeah I did the same thing a long time ago, is there any way I can change my email to a different encrypted one? Can Millard help me out do I have to create a whole new account?

Edit:sorry dumb question I figured it out,
    Op click your name and then go to contact settings

4. tweek

tweek Member

Protonmail and Tutanota I believe it's called, protonmail is what I use myself

Sk8man101 likes this.
  5. Turtle

Turtle Junior Member

Cool I changed my email. Does Meso get rid of my old email from their files or is that there forever?

6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

LE has already has you in it's clutches man!
    Skip town, start a new life!