Criminality of hgh

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Outlier, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

Yesterday I had a debate with a friend over the legality of hgh without a prescription. I was under the impression that gh is in the same criminal level as AAS. Meaning LE would be just as ambitious in their pursuit of gh as they would be with steroids. Am I missing something here?

2. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

In 1990, distribution of “off label” distribution/prescription was declared felonious by Congress with the "Crime Control Act of 1990". It is a schedule III controlled substance (Drugs that possess a viable medical purpose but do carry with them the risk of dependency and physical damage but to a lesser extent than compared to Schedule II drugs).

As per the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA)...

...the distribution and possession, with the intent to distribute, of hGH "for any use…other than the treatment of a disease or other recognized medical condition, where such use has been authorized by the Secretary of Health and Human Services…and pursuant to the order of a physician…" was criminalized as a five-year felony

In 2004, the Anabolic Steroid Control Act expanded the list of controlled substances regulated by the US Federal Government to include naturally occurring precursors of testosterone, GH, and igf-1.

Text - H.R.4658 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990

Millard Baker, Skull, Triton_ and 3 others like this.
  3. TRT

TRT Member

^ enough said...

4. Yes HGH is criminally bunched together with AAS , just like pot is classified with Heroin and Cocaine . :confused:

Skull likes this.
  5. TRT

TRT Member

Gay.

6. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This fuckin guy...we dont need ur smarty pants answers round here! We prefer coloring books and bro science!

Jus kiddin. Nice work!

7. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

:)

I just happened to be outlining this chapter of the book last week so it was fresh in my mind...

8. Triton_

Triton_ Member

Do you work in the medical field?

9. canucklifter

canucklifter Member

If distribution or possession with intent to distribute is illegal... isn't possession legal then?

US might be different but in Canada that's three separate things: distribution, possession with intent to distribute, and just simple possession.

What law says possession is illegal?

10. Munky

Munky Member

Nutrobol mk677 is just as good as hgh there one step ahead of the game already, most people don't even know of it

11. master.on

master.on Member

Well
    mk677 is only good as a LOW DOSE gh replacement (i.e mild cycles, anti-aging)
    it doesn't compare to 10 IU pharma GH a day contest prep.

Don't get me wrong, MK677 (and GHRP-2 imo) are good cheap alternatives. mk677 being oral makes it convenient to use.
    Not an all out mass builder
    Just stating the obvious.

Munky and canucklifter like this.