Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Crows Feet

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by TideGear, Aug 27, 2019.

1. TideGear

TideGear Member

Y'all have any success slowing down the wrinkles around your eyes?

I read about a peel that you can have done at a dermatologist's office but idk who's done it.

Lmk if y'all have tried something that works

2. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Stop squinting High Plains Drifter.

Mac11wildcat and TideGear like this.
  3. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sunscreen everyday, use a good moisturizer and Botox every 6 months.

Peels will help as well.

TideGear likes this.
  4. TideGear

TideGear Member

Does botox not make you look or feel strange?

What spf?

5. TideGear

TideGear Member

I'm aging like a white devil

johntt44 likes this.
  6. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I dont have crows feet but I've got those fine wrinkles under my eyes and a fucking vein that loops down from my left temple to my dimple and back up! My wife is nice and calls it "distinguished".

TideGear likes this.
  7. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Dude you're young! Shit, I'm 50!

Uglyrichie likes this.
  8. TideGear

TideGear Member

My eyes are starting to look old though. It's from smiling and squinting. From what I've read, it's about muscle placement or something. That's what determines where you get the lines. Mine are all around my eyes

johntt44 likes this.
  9. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

I have found this works well for fine lines as well as blackheads. Alot cheaper than a chemical peel.

A313 Pure Vitamin A 50g

A313 Pure Vitamin A 50g

After the discontinuation of Avibon, A313 is the closest over-the-counter, pharmacy-grade French vitamin A pommade used for treating fine lines. The skin naturally converts A313 to a mild retonoic acid approximately 10-15 minutes after application.

The exfoliating effect minimizes fine lines and wrinkles with repeated use. Generally it is best applied at night, and sunscreen is recommended if A313 is on skin outdoors.

If sensitivity occurs reduce use to once every 2-3 days or as recommended by a dermatologist. This overview is not a substitute for medical advice.

sinewave3, johntt44 and TideGear like this.
  10. TideGear

TideGear Member

Just ordered some from Ebay. Thanks, doc.

11. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Cucumber slices, they dont burn like Prep H in the eyeo_O

12. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Does not look or feel strange around the eyes. The forehead on the other hand can feel a little weird for a week or so but then fades.

SPF100

Retin A cream is another good thing to use every night to reduce/prevent wrinkles.

TideGear likes this.
  13. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Your a man, who gives a shit? I thought women were the only ones that care about that superficial garbage.

Uglyrichie likes this.
  14. Sworder

Sworder Member

Botox helps against that, get the "11."

TideGear likes this.
  15. TideGear

TideGear Member

A guy at work today told me that the peels can go wrong and leave you looking odd