Cryptos are down, might be time to invest!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by clear0cn, Jan 8, 2018.

1. clear0cn

clear0cn Member

If you have not noticed, most cryptos are down today between 10-15%. What are you guys doing, buying or selling?

2. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have bought 3 coins for 225 150 in neogld-scam
    75 eltcoin-made 750 nice profit. kept 1000 coins causse I feel its a real coin not scam
    credence coin-exit scam lost 60

Now I am in 6 other coins. Trick is to invest in coins that are at the .001,.005,.01. Depeding on what youe know.

they might be scams so the trick is to get out of the investment before the scammers do. Which is about 3-4 months for no name coins. Name coins like litecoin, bitcoin, bitccash, dash, etheruem, Your good. But those are at themost they will ever be.

clear0cn likes this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I heard there's something about the Korean market not being included in the values today? Was on a ripple page Instagram

4. jJjburton

ripple like tether, is odd. It will stay at one price. And when you increase you profits, you get more shares instead of more money. So lets say you buy 100 shares. When tether hits 1.25 you will get and everyone invested like 50 more shares and it will go back to 1 dollar. Look it up thats what I read. I have a lot of knowledge in this.

5. jJjburton

Invest 100 dollars in kin. its at .00111 so you get 81000 coins. thats big money. Plus you have to look at volume in the past 24 hrs which bitcoin has 16,847,382,362, tread volume. Kin has167,327,328,..So this means a lot of money is traveling through it. I invested in a coin that only 20,000 dollars in 24 hrs when through then one day 1000000 dollars was the volume. Then they exit scam the next day. So check

-volume of trrade in 24 yrs and month
    circulatin supply, along with max suppley.
    Follow the social media of some. coinmarketcap.com is good for info, I use mercatox to buy and exchange coins.

sinewave3 likes this.
  6. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That seems to be the main contributing factor. Coinmarketcap excluded the korean prices, however, the volume is still included. Although, the prices seem to be dipping, they are still normal on most exchanges.

7. clear0cn

clear0cn Member

I just bought some BitcoinCash, I've been waiting for the right timing for a little while. I think most of the big coins right now are probably safe, they are going to bounce back.

8. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

What Exchanges are you guys on? I went to sign up on Binance and they have been closed for new accounts for a few days. Looked into Cryptopia this weekend and heard they might be closed to new accounts now too?

9. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Binance is good. A little slow. Get on there if you can. I believe they opened new account sign ups today. Cryptopia is good. However, all trades are in BTC pairings now. So if you get on there, send litecoin over, then swap for bitcoin, then purchase whatever coin youre after. Kraken is getting better as of this past week. Ill admit, i gave up on them but theyre making an attempt to correct their mess. Other than that, im not even slightly interested in joining other ones at this moment. Keep an eye out for fairX is the near future. Seems promising when it finally does go live.

sinewave3 likes this.
  10. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

Awesome thanks!

I gave up on Kraken the when they asked me for EVEN MORE info than Coinbase does to open a new account!