Customs - Pharmacom - What would you do?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Steve84, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Steve84

Steve84 Member

So I placed an order with Darius a long while ago. Everything out of EU was delivered, however 1 item got sent Factory (Was not told about this).
    All the other items got delivered.
    The one from Factory did not.

It has been sitting in Customs for coming up on 6 weeks now.

Darius/Pharmacomstore's response is that we do not reship without a seizure letter.
    This item clearly shows on the tracking website as stuck since that day.

Pharmacom/Vladimir/Darius, advise me to contact the postal company to track the item.
    My opinion is that is F***ing stupid!

Would you do it? I feel this is stupid to phone on potentially seized products or things I would not want to go on record tracking....

Do I just eat my loss and give a bad review?

2. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

Order for someone else in the future and take the loss of 1 item.

3. DedLift

DedLift Member

Yeah, that's something I never understood. The reason people order from Darius is because of the success rate and they pay more for it. If they wanted to order cheaper, they'd go to the international site and take more risk.
    So what happens is they pay a higher price through Darius and he still ends up going through the international when he's out of stock. The customer (you) gets screwed

4. Do3Gs

Do3Gs Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have not personally dealt with this but from what I've read if it's been seized you will receive a letter. Why not wait it out and get the re-ship once received? I've also heard about people's packages sitting in customs for up to a couple months. I just personally wouldn't want to accept it as a loss.

Seven and biggerben69 like this.
  5. dicktree

dicktree Member

has anyone had this happen from u.s. warehouse? the prices are higher but like has been mentioned no customs. or if they are out of an item they ship it from international?

6. Steve84

Steve84 Member

To be fair, I should mention i'm in Canada.
    So far no issues with any order except for this one.

7. AlphaLife

AlphaLife Member

No idea how long Canadian customs holds packs. With U.S. you will get a letter notifying you of the seizure.

8. jbeg1985

jbeg1985 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My first order was stuck in costoms for a long time (or the tracking number said so) it didnt update till the day it came to my door. Tracking on that day said out for delivery. While it does seem that your pack has been sitting for a while it could just show up.

RandallNowan likes this.
  9. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Hey, @CdnGuy , whattya know about customs up there? I hear it's almost as tough as Australia?

RandallNowan likes this.
  10. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

I have called before and the lady said very nicely.. There are certain products you are not allowed to ship into the United states and customs might have felt it was one of those items. If you feel that your item was not on the ban list you can make a claim. If not customs will destroy your item after 30 days.

That's was over a year ago and never heard anything since... Ps. This wasn't from darius but a pack coming from China

RandallNowan and guyzcool like this.
  11. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Correct BB69 they run a tight ship up here. I haven't tried in a while though....

biggerben69 likes this.
  12. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Imo man do not call them. 6 wks isn't a good sign but not completely unheard of. Might get a letter soon.....

13. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

@Dema ..dudes from Canada.

14. lightspan

lightspan Member

Read what the guy said you cocksmoker. He ordered from the guy with his cock in your ass, your boss Darius. So yeah, it sure as fuck was an order placed with Darius. Since Darius doesn't give a shit about meso members anymore (his words) one of the items this guy paid for got sent from "the international warehouse," aka China, despite him having ordered and paid for it with Darius. Without asking him, without telling him. He's in Canada, so all that big talk about Darius' success rate is probably what suckered him in. So let's be clear, the fuckup is your boss's mr. Pharmacom rep. Now tell us how it is the customer's fault.

The important question here is what do YOU intend to do to make this member whole?

15. Soapman61

Soapman61 Junior Member

So bottom line..
    Would you recomend busing from Darious?

16. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

That's a tough call ! Anything coming into Canada from overseas is usually screened. Especially
    if the packs are coming from China...big red flag.

17. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Just to be clear at EU rates Darius offered a reship to CAD.
    True I wasn't told this would be from factory but I didn't care my leadtime.
    This is the only package I did get stuck, fairly lucky so far.

I think calling them is Fucking stupid!!!! If everyone says wait longer than 6 weeks, I guess I can accept that but I think that is a long long time.

Up until this I didn't have complaints about Darius, but due to reasons he isn't my first option anymore. This issue sure doesn't help that case either.

18. mghoward74

mghoward74 Member

@lightspan

Is this guy repping/working for pharmacon?

Jeesh, talk about pathetic

19. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Brother you missed the fun....the reps were actually exposed. Acting as regular members

Dizzy, mghoward74 and lightspan like this.
  20. lightspan

lightspan Member

@Dema is a rep for @Darius PharmacomStore

Of course no one mentioned that he was a rep until he and Darius and @IronJulius got called out for it. There are probably more reps who haven't been caught, it's only a matter of time.

DedLift, mghoward74 and CdnGuy like this.