Cutting with ANADROL

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by 88GENERAL88, Aug 10, 2019.

1. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Good afternoon ladies and gents, I was wondering if anyone has used Anadrol to cut or to recomp, and if so, what mg dose did you use? did you split it up? What were your supporting compounds and how was your overall experience? I recently added Anavar and anadrol to my sustanon cycle and have noticed a dramatic change already to my physique in a really short period of time. So I thought I would reach out and see hat your experience with anadrol were and how you felt it was best used.

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Never used Anadrol but read some about it. Think it causes water retention and not typically used for cutting. Might help tho, let's see what people who used it will say.

Thought about t3? I know that has it's drawbacks tho.

3. testiFy

testiFy Member

Anadrol 50 dries me out really hard. With that said it also fucks with my stomach so if you experience the same and have the injectable version available i’d go with that

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  4. Monstar

Monstar Member

It bloats some but not others. Very individual. I don't bloat. Lots of competitors use it for fullness when they step on stage. I respond great to it, feel good, full appetite. Others vary. I split it 2x per day. If it works on my schedule I'll take it an hour or so pre workout but not necessary. Not messing with blood levels and skipping shit to time with my workout.

88GENERAL88 and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Monstar

Monstar Member

I'll add that it used to be known as the work capacity drug. Recovery is fast and you can handle a lot of volume on it.

Oldschool, EazyE and T-Bagger like this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

What does it do to your stomach?

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  7. testiFy

testiFy Member

Pretty bad acid reflux after about 3 weeks. I only do one adrol 30-50mg pre workout. Doing it twice per day gave me headaches

8. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I'll do 50mg/day on a cut. Mostly to try to keep up strength. Seems to do it's job.

9. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

This was a thread about using anadrol and cutting.

cochino and T-Bagger like this.
  10. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Is there anything in your guys’ experiences that comes to mind as far as things to not do when using Anadrol???

11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You taking anything for it?

12. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I've never run it but probably will within the next year. I'm interested in it though.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  13. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I really don’t get headaches all that often, grateful for that, a buddy at the gym said that he attributed his headache while on it to high blood pressure, but once he got that under control it was smooth sailing. Not sure if that’s true, but my blood pressure is always very good, so I hope there is some truth to that. It’s definitely a workhorse aas, I have gone into all my workouts needing to add weight, a good amount of weight too. Feeling like I could add an entire set to each lift. I haven’t done so yet. But will consider doing so as time goes on.

EazyE and T-Bagger like this.
  14. johntt44

johntt44 Member

If I'm eating well I dont get acid reflux but if Im dieting on tren or superdrol I get it. For some reason I get it when my stomach is empty rather than full. Im on tren and superdrol right now, eating 4500 cals a day with no stomach issues or lethargy.

EazyE, T-Bagger and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  15. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I have decided to grab some sdrol, so sounds like we will be trading positions in the near future buddy. I haven’t used sdrol, but I can tell you that for years I avoided Anadrol because of the bloat that people complained about, I am really glad that I decided to to giver her a throw, I literally am more stoked about spending time in the gym than I have ever been. Serious when I say that too

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  16. testiFy

testiFy Member

Yeah Anadrol has been my favorite steroid for strength and fullness gains. NAC and a lot of water should help with the headaches. If you’re tall, dbol or adrol and high test will fill you out quick.

cochino, 88GENERAL88 and T-Bagger like this.
  17. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

i am running 2 250caps of tudca 2 times a day. Wondering if 250mg 2times a day would suffice though. I am now really interested in what injectable anadrol would be like. I bet for a preworkout it’s fucking insane.

18. NO SUCH THING AS USING DRUGS TO CUT YOUR DIET WILL DETERMINE THIS FOR YOU.

YES YOU CAN ARGUE DRY VS WET COMPOUNDS ECT. IT IS A CALORIE DEFICIT THAT CAUSES WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS

YOU CAN CUT ON DBOL.

EazyE likes this.
  19. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Really .... will you share with us your experience with cutting on 100mg of dbol then.

You can and you won’t, there are certain compounds that have stigmas places on them when it comes to dieting. Anadrol has been one of them, but I thought I would post this thread to get people talking about the use of anadrol WHEN they were dieting. Not to talk about the use of anadrol TO diet. Big difference

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  20. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Anadrol works well for me on a cut because it destroys my appetite after a week or so in but other than that I feel good and never bloat on it