Cutting with high bf

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by jJjburton, May 4, 2018.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looking to cut but have a be of about 16 percent. What should I use to really get that nice 6 pack. Steroid and othe compounds. I am 235 and 6 foot 1.

2. Pumpedkicks

Pumpedkicks Member

Cardio:p

SuperSwede and jJjburton like this.
  3. jJjburton

I'll tell you more I have 6 weeks more of this deca test cycle then I am done. I know cutting is about diet. Should I cut during trt?

4. CAswole

CAswole Member

Fuck cutting. 16% ain't bad for walking around imo. But whatever makes u happy dude. I just love food too much lol

Jbone90, jJjburton and RomanMVP like this.
  5. Pumpedkicks

Pumpedkicks Member

I would do a dht cycle to keep myself dry and dht drugs are very appetite suppressive (for me). Test tren mast stacked with clen is exactly what I would do but I ain't no guru.

jJjburton likes this.
  6. m314

m314 Member

I would start cutting now. The water weight from deca and test will hide the results somewhat, but you can drop a significant amount of fat in 6 weeks with the right diet and training. The 6 pack will come out after going back to trt doses if you do it right.

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

The one thing I'd say is cutting right after your bulk you're more likely to lose some muscle than if you let it "settle" for a bit

First things I'd do are add in HIIT and carb cycling. If you have gh, do fasted cardio with it

8. jJjburton

Yea I want gh but not in a position for it. I think letting it settle is better to.

9. jJjburton

Yea I mean I am only doing it for my girl. She wants me to cut. I just care about muscle. So I thought I would give it a try. I weighed myself today I am 240.

CAswole likes this.
  10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

If you push the diet far enough, you can build muscle more muscle coming out of it than you would've if you just stayed bulking.

11. jJjburton

So is it better to cut on trt or doing a 6 week cycle of cutting to leverage put any muscle loss.?

12. jJjburton

Your saying if I start cutting now I can actually build more muscle now then if I keep bulking? I don't get what ur saying

Also which way do u mean pushing diet?

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

If you diet down to say 8-10% body fat from where you are, and then rebound properly, then for example by October you will have more lean muscle mass on your body than if you were to just continue bulking from now to October without ever dieting down.

By push the diet I mean get shredded

Are you on or off cycle now? If you're on, How long have you been on, and if you're off how long have you been off?

14. jJjburton

I am on cycle and have been on deca and test for 10 weeks. I have 6 weeks left.

15. CanadianPride

CanadianPride Member

If I was to cut from 16% right now to get in shape.
    I would do the following.
    1. Morning fasted cardio with green tea extract, and ECA stack
    2. 400-500mg test P for 8 weeks
    3. 60mg of Anavar 4-8 weeks
    4. Carb cycling example day 1: 150 carbs, day 2 100 carbs, day 3 50 carbs, repeat.

Start at 30 mins cardio and increase 10 minutes per week 7 days a week.

That is really all you need if you are strict with your diet. I would also stay away from protein shakes and eat real food.

16. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cardio, low dose of test and higher dose mast.

CrispyRockClimber and jJjburton like this.
  17. Evom1

Evom1 Member

My opinion would be to start diet
    Mast isn't really useful until you're sub 10%

18. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm suggesting it because it will not increase e2 because of high body fat. 600-700 mg ew will work.

I'm not saying gear alone will work well.

19. jJjburton

Ok great this sounds great. Gunna do this but just with a 200 mg trt dose. I will Eca stack and do the carb cycling with the 150.100.50 mg every 3 days and repeat. Then eat 250 G protein 159 g carbs or whatever the macros will add up to a below maintenance caloric intake. 200 carbs is 800 cal, 300 protei. Is 1200 calls and 100 fats is 900 calls. Which is 2900 which is a perfect below maintenance weight. I will be doing this fo the last 6 weeks. Starting tonight

CanadianPride likes this.
  20. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

Diet
    Cardio
    Diet
    Diet
    Diet
    Diet
    Hire a coach
    Diet
    Training