Cycle related question to Bill Roberts (and other members)

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Reinheart, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Between these cycles which one would you choose to do? Assuming it's a bulking cycle.

Weeks 1-10/12: 750mgs Test E

OR

Weeks 1-8: 500mgs Test prop per week
    Weeks 1-7: 300mgs NPP

2. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

Number one far and away, unless there was a serious joints issue that it was known or hoped for that the nandrolone would help.

3. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Yes, i am leaning towards that cycle myself. You really hate nandrolones huh? :)

I have another question. How effective do you think 6 week d-bol only cycles at 50mgs ed and an AI would be? I have read that this kind of cycle can yield the same gains as a test only cycle but with a lot more liver toxicity of course.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

4. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Bump.

5. IronCore

IronCore Member

I would combine the two and drop the prop on week four..

6. xXGetBigSonXx

xXGetBigSonXx Member

Hey bros! Long time no talk... Reinhart your up to 750mg test now? lol

Im going to be running a cycle soon - I remember a while back we talked about shorter cycles. how has your dbol cycle been?

7. Bill Roberts

On the Dianabol-only, occasionally I have seen some surprisingly high responders but for most, the actual muscle-tissue gain (excluding water) is not so much on 50 mg/day Dianabol as the only drug.

But as a side note, for just 350 mg/week of drug, the results are better than for example 350 mg/week testosterone. So it's not that it's weak, but just that it doesn't cover all the bases.

8. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I am all good bro! How have you been?

Besides the d-bol only cycle (which was amazing, i gained a whooping 27lbs of which i kept about 19-20) i did another cycle with 500mgs test e which was also good. So for my next run i am thinking to do 750mgs testoviron per week and 50mgs d-bol for the first 6 weeks.

9. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I see. Thanks for the information. I consider myself to be a high responder because i gained 27lbs on my first d-bol only cycle at 20mgs for 6 weeks.

10. OhNoYo

OhNoYo Member

IMO, I wud drop the Test P down to 300mg/wk if you were going to do option 2. As for option 1, you stated you just did 500mg/wk of Test with good results and now you want to bump up to 750mg/wk, but y can't you just do another 500mg/wk Test Cycle, Sir? I feel you mite b starting to get on a road that far too many AAS users get at, which is too high of a dosing protocol. Cuz when you think about it, what's your next cycle going to be, 1g/wk? What about after that, 1200mg/wk...

11. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

To be honest, i am afraid that 500mgs might just not work very good this time. If I were to do 750mgs for my next run, i would probably do 500-750mgs test and 400mgs of another injectable for the cycle after that.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  12. OhNoYo

OhNoYo Member

Well, you go always try another 500mg/wk Test or the 300mg of testosterone & nandrolone a week to see what results you achieve. You stated 500mg/wk worked well, so if it aint broke, don't fix it. Sir, you really don't know if it won't work well or not unless you give it a shot. IMO, the lowest dose possible to accomplish the results you want is the best way to do AAS.

13. Bill Roberts

I'd agree: most likely you are a high responder then.

14. xXGetBigSonXx

xXGetBigSonXx Member

Ive been great!

awesome bro! keep us posted :)

(Ill be around more often now lol )

15. xXGetBigSonXx

xXGetBigSonXx Member

Agreed..

16. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I guess you guys are right. I just might go for 500mgs Test per week and if I am not pleased with the gains i will bump it up to 750mgs per week! :)