Cycle without test...is it possible?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Reno, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Reno

Reno Member

I have come across at a guy named Dr. Todd Lee he has a youtube channel a site and a supplement line. He is saying that it is possible to run a cycle without test. Because test gives the sides, it must be avoided. He insists! Actually he is saying that everyone thinks you must use testo...and this is the problem.If you watch him you will understand.

2. Delt123

Delt123 Member

Yeah take those vids with a big grain of salt.

Yes you can cycle without test. But that's not a smart idea.

Test has been shown to be very good at gaining muscle, anecdotally AND with studies.

Every compound has its sides. I take tests sides over any other, ALL DAY. If you dont like the sides of test than go low on the dose.

3. Reno

Reno Member

Brother thank you for the reply...i know that test is the base...i always use test! My question...is about this guy that he is a doc and what he is saying... is this possible?cause i dont believe it either...

4. Notits

Notits Member

Doctor of what?

TheBigBoyA and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Reno

Reno Member

6. Word is he couldn’t get into medical school in the US so he had to go to a Caribbean school, and might not even have a medical license.

T-Bagger, MindlessWork and Notits like this.
  7. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Lol. I remember bringing him up to the community here a while back. Let’s just say he didn’t receive a warm reception ...

8. Havah

Havah Member

"a guy named Dr. Todd Lee he has a youtube channel a site and a supplement line"

Stopped reading there
    You ought to find more reliable sources of knowledge before you step foot into PEDs, and i mean it

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He sells a test booster supp. All set.

Skull, darkdays, balco and 2 others like this.
  10. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Not taking test on cycle comes with some pretty shitty sides that he's skimming over...

11. koolio

koolio Member

Back in the early 80s the "go to cycle" was 200 mgs of deca weekly and 10 mgs of dbol daily...

AirBoat'n likes this.
  12. Reno

Reno Member

ok found the answer. The guy is trying to sell supplements to increase your natural test. and thats about all the no test cycle. use "my line" of test boosters and use Anavar... :eek:
    my question was about this person and his saying...
    thanks for the responses

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. Delt123

Delt123 Member

There is more knowledge now 40 years later

14. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Yes there is, so much here at meso Instead of being buried somewhere, it's here for all. Many members have acted as the guinea pigs and posted results. Allows you to make safer educated decisions besides those from the guy at the gym just sling whatever he has.
    Then again the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Delt123 likes this.
  15. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

The only thing that hasn't changed is your diet and actually putting in the work. Don't forget how important sleep is. This is the Holy Trinity of any body building cycle.

Delt123 likes this.
  16. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Back around 1890 they treated STDs by injecting mercury into your dick-hole.

Now we know better.

Reno and Skull like this.
  17. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

I don’t know, can you go 12 weeks drinking vodka and no water?

Reno, Skull and darkdays like this.
  18. balco

balco Member

Okay?

19. balco

balco Member

Exactly. Sure you can, but should you?

20. Notits

Notits Member

Says who?