Dang...which mg?

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by BovaJP, Feb 13, 2018.

1. BovaJP

BovaJP Junior Member

Well, i got some Winstrol tabs last year and i didn't label them......yea I know, i know. Big novice mistake.....but also didn't want it found either...you get it.
    Now can't remember if they are 5mg tabs or 10mg tabs. Getting ready to start a 6 week cycle, so I took a tab this morning. Shoot, it could 20mg or 30mg for all I know...LOL. Although I don't think they make 30mg do they?
    I can post a pic of them (forgot to take a pic this AM for this post), but they are not imprinted with anything either. They are white and round. Will post a pic later. Doubt someone can look at it and know which mg they are LOL. I get it, cuz so many ppl make it, etc.
    My point is, would someone even make a 30mg tab?
    Thanks in advance, and i'll slap myself silly for all of you. i should know better, I know.

2. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

@BovaJP my best advice to you is to advise you to send off a tablet to @Analyzer and let him test one of your tablets. As a woman it is very important for you to know what and how much you are taking.

Sk8man101 and BovaJP like this.
  3. BovaJP

BovaJP Junior Member

4. Eman

Eman Member

Yes, I've heard of 50mg tabs as well.

Don't you have any leftover info from where you got them, how much you took before maybe?

cerialkiller92 and BovaJP like this.
  5. BovaJP

BovaJP Junior Member

Thanks @Eman . Unfortunately no. This is actually my first time taking them. We think they are either 5mg or 10mg. We wouldn't have bought 50mg. Knowing that I was going to do 10-15mg/day. So the likelihood is that they are either 5 or 10mg. I know, rookie mistake here.....(slap slap).

6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Considering even if you knew the labeled dosage you still could never be 100% sure that it isn't under-dosed or over-dosed.

If it was me this would probably be one of the few times I would taper up on my cycle.

Start with a small dose for a week, (can't remember winny's halflife but I know it's short) judge your sides, then up the dose each week until it feels right.

Edit: safest bet of course would be to just give it to your man, and buy some new stuff for yourself.

BovaJP likes this.
  7. legendary

legendary Member

Do you remember where you bought them? Maybe contact them and see what mg they offer. Or send off to @Analyzer

BovaJP likes this.