Dave Palumbo vs Tony Huge/Coach Trevor (Hgh theories)

Starting at 2 ius I think, slow taper up to 10 IU / day, held there for about 2-3 months.

I was very negative experience for me.

My bite got all sorts of fucked up, sometimes I couldn't close my mouth properly and I got a lot of TMJ subluxations.

Took about a year until it got a bit better.

It felt as if the most growth occurred around TMJ, so I wouldn't count on it providing you with a more manly jaw.

Stay safe guys and don't do stupid shit, it's not worth it.

I loved GH, as it improved my (power)lifting experience incredibly and I would use it again should I get back to lifting, but if I do, I'll have a dentist overseeing me, lol.

Did you stop it all together or lower the dose to get that jaw issue corrected?

I'm starting to notice the same thing, except for I'm only on 4ius/day plus mk677 at night. I think I should probably drop the mk and see if that helps?

janoshik

Did you stop it all together or lower the dose to get that jaw issue corrected?

I'm starting to notice the same thing, except for I'm only on 4ius/day plus mk677 at night. I think I should probably drop the mk and see if that helps?
I dropped it all together.

janoshik

Sorry I'm late to this thread. Are you saying you have TMJ and when you use GH it makes it worse?
No, I never had the issue BEFORE I used higher doses of GH.
Since a dropped GH and waited a year it never came back either.

Going by how many hit me up with similar stories in recent few days alone, I'd say it's a common issue with GH that's rarely mentioned.

BigDaddyV

Going by how many hit me up with similar stories in recent few days alone, I'd say it's a common issue with GH that's rarely mentioned.
Was it harder to eat or talk?
Or the real question, was it harder to eat pussy?
I know it’s a funny question but I seriously want to know if the lower jaw growth effected everyday life. Also, since stopping did it go back to normal or did it just stop growing?

janoshik

Was it harder to eat or talk?
Or the real question, was it harder to eat pussy?
I know it’s a funny question but I seriously want to know if the lower jaw growth effected everyday life. Also, since stopping did it go back to normal or did it just stop growing?
All three actually. Yes, it did. It was really negatively influencing quality of life.

After stopping it started improving notably after 3 months and in about a year the issues went away. Please, take the timelines with a grain of salt - I suck at time estimations.

BigDaddyV

All three actually. Yes, it did. It was really negatively influencing quality of life.

After stopping it started improving notably after 3 months and in about a year the issues went away. Please, take the timelines with a grain of salt - I suck at time estimations.
Atleast it wasn’t permanent, do you remember what your dosage was when this happened? I’m going to start gh soon but I’m not going to exceed 4iu a day. Definitely starting at 1-2 and slowly going up. I just don’t want my pussy eater to lock up on me. Lol

janoshik

Atleast it wasn’t permanent, do you remember what your dosage was when this happened? I’m going to start gh soon but I’m not going to exceed 4iu a day. Definitely starting at 1-2 and slowly going up. I just don’t want my pussy eater to lock up on me. Lol
I tapered up to 10 ius and held there for two three months

I'm hoping that if I just drop my Mk677 that it will eliminate my issue. I'm only using 4ius a day of generics. I started hgh in July, added mk677 around August or sept at 20mg/day. I haven't gotten any tests done since adding mk so I really have no idea how much GH is being converted.

Believe it or not, since dropping the mk677 I've noticed that this issue is 90% gone as of this past week. I can close my mouth and chew normally again lol.

Perhaps the mk677 in addition to the 4ius I was running per day was converting at a really high rate which caused this side effect? I'm no GH expert all I know is that it is much improved at this point

janoshik

Believe it or not, since dropping the mk677 I've noticed that this issue is 90% gone as of this past week. I can close my mouth and chew normally again lol.

Perhaps the mk677 in addition to the 4ius I was running per day was converting at a really high rate which caused this side effect? I'm no GH expert all I know is that it is much improved at this point
Glad to hear that!

Sponsored Links

Latest posts