Days off the gym! Losing gains

FutureMrO

so Iv had 3 days off and haven't been eating much at all. I was it a grate amont of pain my back tooth had to come out. And I got it pulled yesterday. So hopefully I'll be back in the gym tomorrow! My diets been eggs oats shakes and ice cream lost .8kg in the time :((((

so Iv had 3 days off and haven't been eating much at all. I was it a grate amont of pain my back tooth had to come out. And I got it pulled yesterday. So hopefully I'll be back in the gym tomorrow! My diets been eggs oats shakes and ice cream lost .8kg in the time :((((
I call bs.. i take 3 days off same diet i have the bigest pumps./ eat more drink more

J DUGIN

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
3 days off always does me good. I go back in feeling stronger, joints that may have slightly hurt seem to feel a little better and pumps are better.
I do feel as the OP does, that I fucked up my progress by taking that many days off in a row but it's just in the head. Not training for 3 days isn't gonna hurt anything. The .8 kgs will come right back. In the end the rest will have done ya some good.

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
There is nothing wrong with taking a break due to a toothache lol. I just push harder when I return to the gym.

Sponsored Links