dbol and milk thistle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by big roid, Oct 22, 2004.

big roid

big roid Junior Member

I have a friend who started takeing dbol today. Is 700mg a day of milk thistle good enough? Should he take it through out the day or all at once with the 25mg of dbol. I told him maybe with the dbol all at once. What you guys think?

Helterskelter Junior Member

25mg dbol is nothing. I personally think, unless he has a weak liver of course......that milk thistle isn't really nessicary.

ramboj70 Junior Member

I pop the thistle in like its fucking candy, a little extra wont hurt

lestatgear Junior Member

25mg of dbol isn't much, but I would still take the milk thistle. It's cheap and I think regardless of the amount of oral aas being used, it's better to be safe than sorry. I would take it throughout the day. 700mg a day is probably fine for such a low dose of dbol.

Outtlaw Junior Member

I dont even think you need 700mg. I normally run about 800mg with 50-60mg of dbol.

macattack Junior Member

milk thistles good year round i take it daily but i got an f'd up liver anyhow so need all the help i can get, go easy on the booze guys if your a drinker and DONT drink on cycle.....
    big roid

big roid Junior Member

Well my friend drinks heavy. I tell him not to on a cycle but it does no good.
    Slick Arrado

Slick Arrado Junior Member

ALWAYS take Milk Thistle with orals.

atomicone Junior Member

I personally prefer Liv52 instead.

MaxRep Member

A man after my own heart. I think the products from Himalaya are first class.

atomicone Junior Member

As always MaxRep it's nice to hear from you. I believe you're one of the most knowledegable members on this board.

wiredup Junior Member

he's asking to die young then. :(
    big gig

big gig Junior Member

what if you were a pretty heavy drinker for a couple years but now drink only couple times a month? never on cycle either of course . any possible problems from past usage of alcahol?

wiredup Junior Member

depends on your level of previous abuse. get some blood work done to be sure and take some extra milk thistle to be safe.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.