Dbol dosage

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by JoeMoore, Feb 13, 2004.

JoeMoore

JoeMoore Junior Member

If I'm taking 25mg of dbol/day, should i take 5mg 5 times a day or just pop all of them at once? I know guys have said that if you spread it out, your blood levels will be more stable but if you are only taking in 5mg at time, isn't there less in your system as apposed to taking 25mg all at once??

spound

spound Junior Member

You dont have to spread it out over five dosages if you really dont want to but i would say take at the very least 2 dosages a day but preferrably more. Spread it out dont take them all at once.

mrf10

mrf10 Junior Member

definetly take them (5mg) spread out through the day

JoeMoore

JoeMoore Junior Member

Do you guys know what the half life of Dbol is? I read that it was about 4 hours.

j martini

j martini Junior Member

D BOL has a half life of 2-3 hours spread them out this way if you take them all at once the level of hormones in your blood will rise and fall dramatically you get the best anabolic response by keeping your levals stable throughout the day, because youre body can only utilise so many muscle building hormones at once.

Sack

Sack Junior Member

4-6 hours, dont take 5mg at a time. take 15mg in the morning. and take the 10mg in teh afternoon.

j martini

j martini Junior Member

Iheard 2-3hrs can anyone shed any light on this. There seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on half lifes. eg i read that the half life of test prop is 3 days where as somewhere else said 4.5 hrs.

JoeMoore

JoeMoore Junior Member

Okay, I know test prop is 3 days for sure..seen it many times.

Back to the Dbol, if I were to take 5g say every 4 hours, theoretically, it'd be best to also wake up in the middle of the night to pop a pill huh?

big louie

big louie Junior Member

prop 3 days!! I don't think so..

Take the bol throughout the day blood level will stay consistant..

j martini

j martini Junior Member

See what i mean about half life everyone says something different

Sack

Sack Junior Member

PROP IS 2-3 DAYS ALL DAY LONG, WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?

spound

spound Junior Member

I am almost positive that the D bol half life is 3.5-4.5 hrs.

JoeMoore

JoeMoore Junior Member

This is too confusing! I think i'll just take 10mg three times a day(every 8 hours).

gman67

gman67 Junior Member

I've taken them all at once and split up and didn't really see any difference,,but I would still take them 3 times per day splitting the doseage you're taking evenly.

jaysmithinwesson

jaysmithinwesson Junior Member

Active Half-life of Steroids and Esters
    By cheesey (MuscleTalk Pro-Bodybuilder Member) and
    Bigfella (MuscleTalk Moderator) http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-steroid-half-life.asp

An important consideration when planning a steroid cycle, in particular the timing of dosing to be administered, is the active half-life of the drug being employed. The half-life may be defined as the time (t) the level is half of the starting level of a given compound; at time 2t, the level is a quarter of the starting level, and at time 3t, the level is an eighth of the starting level, and so on.

This information is vital in the timing of the dosing when attempting to achieve a more stable blood concentration, which leads to greater overall results and maintenance of gains. Some fluctuations of concentration levels are acceptable, and are also mostly unavoidable, but should be kept to a minimum.

This article covers the half-life's of the most commonly used steroids, esters and ancillary compounds.

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
    anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
    Methyltestosterone 4 days
    Winstrol (stanozolol)
    (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    * Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
    Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
    arimidex 3 days
    clenbuterol 1.5 days
    clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    t3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

Deacon

Deacon Member

take half am and half pm - it aint nothing more than that bro -

Bigasmatt

Bigasmatt Junior Member

I split mine through the day every 4 hours or so but I wouldnt be getting up in the night specially to pop one. sleep is growing time. I just make sure the last drop is when I am in bed about to go to sleep and the morning dose is on the beside cabinet with my vits and milkthistle for when I wake.

DBol is the breakfast cereal of choice and compliments 12 egg whites like cream compliments coffee.
    BaM

ryan400

ryan400 Junior Member

The half life of dbol is 3-4 hrs but you can definantly get good gains off a 2x a day dosing schedule. three would be better, but 2 will do.

BigDrip

BigDrip Junior Member

I always take d-bol 3 times a day, the last dosage being 1 hour before workout, because I exersize in the afternoon.

10mg every 4 hours for the first 4 weeks of my cycle does the trick for me.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2004

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.