DBol Experience

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by b1on1c.ch33tah, Apr 16, 2013.

b1on1c.ch33tah

b1on1c.ch33tah Junior Member

What experiences have you guys had with using DBol to kickstart a cycle?

I've just started a Test Cyp 600/EQ 400 cycle with a 4 week DBol kicker at 50 mg per day.

I have read that people should start noticing "immediate gains" in the first week using DBol. I'm on Day 5, and haven't noticed anything yet.

I know it is still very early, but I was just curious to see if I should be feeling anything from the first injection and four days of DBol.

THE STORM SHADOW

THE STORM SHADOW Junior Member

I have never noticed anything in my first week ever... I'm asked this all the time by peeps in the gym... I always say .. 14 days and it won't be like hitting a brick wall...it will be gradual

b1on1c.ch33tah

That's helpful. Thanks.

It makes sense that would be the case, but I had seen so many reports of noticeable changes in the first week that I was curious if it was true.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong Junior Member

I always noticed DBol within a day or 2, but I only used DBol my first 2 cycles. I could have just been a placebo effect. I know when I stuck my first pin ever - test cyp - I was feeling jacked the next day [:eek:)]

HandyManny likes this.
    mands

mands Well-Known Member

How are you dosing your dbol?

mands

b1on1c.ch33tah

25 mg in the morning, 25 mg in the early afternoon.

To be honest, I don't notice any differences from the DBol or the first injection (Test Cyp 300/EQ 200 - which I will be doing 2x per week on Sat/Wed).

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong Junior Member

I was being sarcastic above. You won't notice Cyp or Eq for at least a few weeks. Mands can correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be taking one dose of your Dbol about an hour pre-workout. The most I ran was 40 mg/day, but I found it most effective to split it into 3 doses due to the half-life. 20 mg pre-workout and split the other 2 throughout the day.

blulite

blulite Junior Member

Ive just last week started a test-e cycle. Used dbol for 2 weeks prior and personally for me i didnt really notice anything with the dbol as a kicker, i used them purely because they were just there. I did however gain 5lb in one week from starting the test-e last week.

Ive read that dbol is a good stacker for test but personally i wont stack the two as they both cause water retention and i didnt want too much water bloat but i am considering stacking with winny.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

b1on1c.ch33tah

Unfortunately, I have 25 mg caps, not tablets.

So splitting is not very practical.

mands

mands Well-Known Member

DYS is correct that I would suggest running your dbol pre-workout. I would switch it up and take about 1 hour before workout. You should have some massive pumps at 50mg. I personally think 25mg preworkout is plenty with good dbol. Some like to split it up, I really don't see any benefits and there are studies out there to back this as well. Maybe Dr. Scally has a few.

Just run pre-workout and see how you like it. Some guys get severe lower back pumps on dbol. You should be able to tell in the first week IMO.

mands

b1on1c.ch33tah

Well, I will try to take 25 mg tomorrow morning before I hit the gym and see if I notice any additional pumps.

If not, is there any other way I can test to see if I just got bad gear?

b1on1c.ch33tah

Took the DBol an hour before my workout.

May have been a placebo effect, but I certainly felt like I had much more pump than usual. Sweet!

mands

mands Well-Known Member

Give it another week running like that and see what you think.

mands

kraft

kraft Junior Member

At that dosage you should be feeling it by now.

b1on1c.ch33tah

I guess my question is: What exactly should I be "feeling"?

Workout pumps? Check.

Anything on non-training days?

mands

mands Well-Known Member

You should be putting on a few pounds within the week if you are eating enough.

I don't run it on non workout days.

mands

b1on1c.ch33tah

Really?

I understood that it was supposed to be dosed every day due to the short half life.

Dr JIM

Dr JIM Well-Known Member

One major benefit of certain non-esterified (oral) AAS D-Bol in particular, is it''s rapid absorption, bioavailability and subsequent binding to the AR.

The net effect is the markedly enhanced "aggression" many seek before a workout.

Kinda like "I'm gonna kick those weights ass" by golly!

That's why many mates dose short onset IM AAS such as T-p or even better yet, Test suspension or ORAL AAS such as D-Bol on an hour or two pre-workout basis!

Whenever possible use the longer acting esters as maintenance and short acting esters or potent orals just before the WO for added benefit.

The advantage is undeniable providing the AAS are GTG, with the latter being quite important.

Jim

b1on1c.ch33tah

Mands-

How would you define "eating enough"? Any guidelines you might recommend?

I don't want to add a lot of BF, so I've been eating clean and not eating "everything in sight" as I've seen some folks suggest.

b1on1c.ch33tah

So, my nose started bleeding yesterday, which is not normal for me.

I've read that this could be related to high BP from the DBol. Anyone else experienced this?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.