Dbol sucks for gyno

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by skywalk, Aug 23, 2013.

skywalk

skywalk Well-Known Member

I cannot believe this shit. started taking dbol at 30mg ED 2d ago, and today I am getting lumps under my nips. wtf man. am taking 2.5mg femara ED and this shit still happens. I think my body cannot handle dbol. gotta toss this shit out now.

Dr JIM

Dr JIM Well-Known Member

Yep for many it's one of the worst offenders.

skywalk

agreed...I knew that too thats why I started femara at 2.5mg ED. i just didnt expect it to happen at that femara dosage, and to happen so damn fast too! :(

youngBuilder

youngBuilder Active Member

Dbol, although unfortunately a big gyno offender, is amazing for strength gains.

I've been wondering, is there a dose low enough to keep estro at bay, used along with Letro, that would still provide decent strength gains at start of a cycle? Would 15mgs a day be "OK?"

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong Junior Member

15-20 is the dose young builder. At York barbell back in the early 60s they were doing their own testing on their lifters, and found after this dose, sides outweighed gains. Of course this was with real dianabol. There were no AI's of any sort, and they were pioneers.

hmart

hmart Member

I played around with 15-18 mg for two weeks, I didn't get any gyno symptoms but made me very sleepy and drowsy. Never using dbol again.

faytrain1

faytrain1 Junior Member

Yeah the dbol lethargy crushes my desire to lift. Also my muscles get so pumped after a few sets I can barely lift a thing

Dr JIM

Dr JIM Well-Known Member

Don't know what kinda "DBol" u fellas are using perhaps you should have it tested for adulterants!

bigbadtuck85 likes this.
    JackC4

JackC4 Well-Known Member

It's been Quite awhile since I've had good dbol:(, it's seems nothing I've found will ever compare to real naps. Going to have to accept this.

faytrain1

faytrain1 Junior Member

I'm on GE-TMs. The pumps are almost too much but I haven't gained any strength. I've never had legit dbol so I don't know what to think

PS LABS FOUNDER

PS LABS FOUNDER Junior Member

Dbl will always create some gyno ...water retention and acne

might not be a lot but will always do it ...its just how it works
    if you run a small amount on nolvadex daily witht hte dbl then you will stop most all the sides effects

i would never do dbl without runnjing some nolvadex also / i still use dbl sometimes but always with 20mg nolvadex a day

anavar is much much better in all regards to dbl other then fake water muscle gains which dbl creates ....anavar is wayyy better in high doses with zero estrogen conversion

skywalk

var is not harsh on the liver (did the blood tests during var cycle) but it is absolutely HELL on cholesterol. mine dropped to single digits. freaked me out. don't stay on var for too long. 3-4 weeks max is what I say.

Gunrunner

Gunrunner Well-Known Member

Does it effect total Cholesterol or just the drop in HDL?

PS LABS FOUNDER

PS LABS FOUNDER Junior Member

it takes about 2-3 weeks before you even start to see anavar working in ur body ....4 weeks ...shit i piss 4 weeks man ...i have done anavar as long as 4 months before! 75mg a day! with a couple grams milk thistle and i seem fine

Dr JIM

Dr JIM Well-Known Member

Although there is some variance in "hepatic toxicity" and the different oral AAS the effect is GREATLY MINIMIZED once the dose is increased especially when the achievement of supraphysiologic levels is the endpoint!

Several studies have shown VAR increases hepatic enzyme levels in many patients with as little as 20 mg QD of Pharm Grade Var, imagine what 100mg a day will do!

skywalk

most significant was HDL which dropped a lot! :eek:

Gunrunner likes this.
    youngBuilder

youngBuilder Active Member

Yea cholesterol on AAS can be scary sometimes. Most overlooked thing.

I have a total cholesterol of 120 baseline. I really ought to check it more when on.

I bet it's hideous when using var and letro/armidex...

Gunrunner likes this.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.