Dead or not to dead...?

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Barny, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Barny

Barny Member

Only got 2 x 25kg dumbells and tying to figure out a way to get the same pump as you would after heavy set of deads at the gym... Anyone got any advice on some other exercises, without having to do 50 plus reps per set??

Millard Baker likes this.
  2. Eman

Eman Member

RDL's supersetted with goblet squats... Best I got.

Worf, CAswole, Barny and 1 other person like this.
  3. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Depends on how much you dead lift. You could, for example, pickup four of these for $20 and get a decent back workout similar to dead lifts just moving them from place to place. I would wrap them in trash bags, though, to keep the dust from getting everywhere.

[​IMG]

Worf, Barny and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  4. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Attach them to something like a mop handle and do high rep good mornings for a lower back pump maybe.

Barny and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  5. Barny

Barny Member

That's class thank you, had tried attaching resistance bands to the dumbells but it didn't quite work. I've been splitting a load of logs at home so i'll get some heavy bits and use them like the concrete bags!!
    Cheers!!

flenser likes this.
  6. CAswole

CAswole Member

Ironmind sandbag kit. Change ur life. Best $60 piece of equipment out there. Few hundred pounds of play sand from home Depot for under twenty bucks and you are in business.

Barny and flenser like this.
  7. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

What lifts are you doing with it?

Are you tipping sand out to make some exercises easier and then refilling for others?