Dealing w/Underhanded Steroid Comments from CoWorkers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sven_Northman, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

She's a butta face so I'll have to take her from behind.

sinewave3 likes this.
  2. Sven_Northman

Yeah, not going down that road. Not worth it. I'm not THAT offended. Was just looking for input from how others deal with the comments. Lots of great feedback. Thanks everyone.

3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Honestly if you don't occasionally get called out for being on gear you're not doing it right. Just tell them you'll take it as a compliment.

penche, Johnny442, T-Bagger and 6 others like this.
  4. Sven_Northman

Like how when my 8 year old was getting bullied by a 13 year old at school. I told my son to NOT tell his teacher, but to teach the kid a lesson ONLY if he hit first.

Much to my surprise the next time that older kid approached my son in hostility at recess he picked up a stick and beat him in the head with it.
    I wasn't condoning violence, but teaching him its ok to stick up for yourself. Tell the teacher and the bullying just continues and worsens.

Damn I was proud of him. That kid never touched him again. LOL.

Of course I had to come clean and tell his mom of the ill-advice I gave him. But I was willing to deal with the consequences.

5. Sven_Northman

Its not that serious yet. But thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind.

6. Sven_Northman

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

7. CAswole

CAswole Member

Lol good one

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  8. I’m glad to hear thatُ. I was at first dismissive about what you were describing, but the more I thought about it the more I became upset. But I wanted to give you useful advise to protect yourself, and by that it thinking about your job.

There is a lot of good advise here. Take it all in stride. Whatever happens, keep your cool.

9. i was (obviously) joking when i suggested a vulgar display of violence. Jokes are kinda my thing. :D

But in all honesty, i wouldn't take it all to seriously. A little light hearted ribbing about you being jacked is nothing to be concerned about. It likely stems from jealousy and/or that persons insecurities about their own appearance.

On the other hand, if it's more than just a little joking and his comments could jeopardize your livelihood, then it may be time to have a serious, non threatening talk with this person and if it comes to it, yes, saying something to HR.

Some may call that snitching. i don't think it is. When it comes down to effecting whether i can feed my family or not, i see it as taking care of business.

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  10. Sven_Northman

I'm very good at keeping my cool. The best advice my attorney ever gave me was to keep it cool when my sons mother was trying to defame my character. She was trying to get revenge on me for leaving. In the end, she got in trouble with LE for all the lies she kept telling. No matter how hard she tried, I never lost my cool or tried to retaliate. Then she was nice as hell to me and to this day we have a great relationship. As I forgave her, but will never forget.

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  11. Sven_Northman

Well said man! Couldn't agree more.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  12. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Really bang his wife or daughter if she is legal age.

13. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I second this a picture with the money shot on there face an shit he will prob quit the job an relocate

14. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not a fan of ignoring when im in person in a professional setting or a social setting. There is that old saying "dont race guys that cant beat you". And there is ALOT of truth and wisdom to that. You cant take on every pee on that wants a pc and has no chance in hell so some may be worth ignoring. But in person especially in a professional or social setting embarass them. Develop some fucking character that no one in there right fuckin mind would say shit to. Ive been in the presence of some extraordinarily mentally tough individuals. They PROJECT fucking asshole and dominance. Learn and adapt. AND DONT EVER LET SOMEONE GET COMFORTABLE DISRESPECTING YOU.
    EVER.

Glad we had this talk
    Ok, bye

15. valuum

valuum Member

42482651-E38D-4C8F-B04A-A452A8F608A8.jpeg
    Thought of you when I got this, lol!

Perrin Aybara and Sk8man101 like this.
  16. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Friend of mine has a son that is kinda nerdy looking. He was always getting picked on at school by two bigger and more athletic kids. One day the kid finally had enough and stabbed both of them with a pencil. 3 day suspension but guess what? No more bullying. lol

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Rockclimber and ickyrica like this.
  17. Violence is never the answer. You know what the answer truly is? Good old fashioned violence. :D