Dear Meso

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oldschool, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I would like to apologize for my recent actions and posts. It wasnt Oldschool talking. It was the bottle talking. I slipped up in my fight with alcoholism and havent been right lately.

@picholas
    My intentions werent to get into a shit slinging contest with you. Just want everyone to be safe and stay out of jail but I didnt do a very good job of it.

Im not looking to save face because as soon as Im done typing this Im slipping out the back door of this place. Time to worry about myself instead of everyone else.

You guys keep a bind on it and take care.
    Peace.

Oldschool

2. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

meso is a good place to vent if you need us

Oldschool, MindlessWork and ickyrica like this.
  3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

4. TideGear

TideGear Member

Best of luck. You'll feel better with some sober time under your belt

Oldschool likes this.
  5. tengtren

tengtren Member

If your alcoholism is really bad no one is above checking into treatment !!

Oldschool and Dr JIM like this.
  6. picholas

picholas Member

Appreciate it. We all have our demons. Win this battle with yours and come back to Meso when you're ready.

Best of luck

7. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Good luck to you brother. If you've beat it once you definitely can do it again. I look forward to seeing you back on track.

Oldschool likes this.
  8. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Good luck bro. It takes a big man to apologize, dont leave Meso for too long. We all appreciate your posts and feedback.

Oldschool likes this.
  9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It takes a lot to man up to a problem like alcohol abuse and props to you for admitting it and apologizing for your actions. Best wishes to a successful recovery.

Also have you come to grips with the underlying issues that led to this? That would certainly be a good thing .

10. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

So your saying your human!
    Nuff said....
    This is where I don’t say some cliche bullshit that everyone else says!!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  11. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Best of luck @Oldschool I'm here for you if you need anything.

Stay strong. Day by day

Oldschool likes this.
  12. It’s takes real character for a person to own up to their own shit. We wish you all the best brother. Now get well and hurry on back.

T-Bagger and Oldschool like this.
  13. You can take your apology and shove it. You stalked me for... Ahhh fuck! Forgot to sign in as @picholas again. :p:D

Seriously though. Sometimes those of us that have imprisoned ourselves in our own personal hell slip and fall as we're walking away from it all.

The best thing we can do is get back up, dust ourselves off and continue putting distance between ourselves and our demons.

Take your time and do what's best for you, brother. We'll be here to welcome you back once you're ready to return.

14. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

I’m an alcoholic who’s been dry for 25 years. It sucks

15. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I got respect for any man that owns what he does..

Keep it simple stupid

16. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

believe me, you're not missing much

17. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

You’ve got this you old fuck.

I’ll be looking forward to your return to
    Meso brother

T-Bagger and Oldschool like this.
  18. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Get well soon

Oldschool likes this.
  19. bigpoppachump

bigpoppachump Member

Take care of YOU man! Keep your head up and take it one day at a time and don't drink one day at a time. Pop in and let us know how the fight is going from time to time, might just be the post someone reads that day to help them stay on the path or even to find the path and I'd also like to see a brother doing good so stay in touch ;)

Oldschool likes this.
  20. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

You and your family come first. Us idiots will still be here when you decide to come back.

Oldschool likes this.