Deca home brew help

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by StillMind, Aug 23, 2019.

1. StillMind

StillMind Member

Hey guys, first time brewing deca. Followed a recipe I found on here of

BA 1%
    BB 15%
    Deca 300mg
    10% over

It came out cloudy and suspected moisture so I filtered it twice with whatman .22. Then heated on a hot plate and it was clear. This morning it looked crashed so I vented and did the 10 sec microwave trick I found on here. Worked for one but made the other dark. Both are still not on par with my test E home brew quality.

A picture with my last Test E brew for clarity reference on the left.

Let me know what you guys think. Should I toss the dark middle one?

Powder also came melted and then solidified to a wax.

Attached Files:

2. penche

penche Member

Your BB in my opinion should’ve been a bit higher. Around 18% for 300mg plus your 10%. I don’t believe the middle dark one is bad if you filtered it. Could be oxidized? The cloudyness I suspect moisture as well.

3. Monstar

Monstar Member

Agree with Penche.

Also...I haven't had deca melt and resolidfy on me. I think melting point is well over 100c. Test E...sure...Equipose...yeah. Anyone else find that odd?

4. StillMind

StillMind Member

Thanks for the response guys. I put them on a hot plate and vented them last night. The one on the far right looks great today. The middle has a better color but still cloudy. Going to throw it in the oven later and see if I can get rid of the rest of the moisture.

Would you recommend brewing the cloudy vial again and add a little BB? Wonder if that would kill two birds with one stone, regarding the moisture and suspension.

5. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

For first brewers 18/2 is a good starting point. IMO.
    It's don't going to cause any injection pain and it makes pretty much everything hold.

Where'd you get that recipe from? Seems a little low in solvent for 300mg

jJjburton likes this.
  6. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It’s sctually not that low in bb. I make deca at 300mg using 1/10. So 15 or 18%bb would hold for sure.

Robfromga likes this.
  7. Tom

Tom Shenzhen OK-Biotech Company Representative AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Melting point:
    Test E 34-39C
    Nandro deca 33-37C
    EQ liquid character

As some friends' saying, it is better to control the temperature at no more 10% when to heat the oil. For example, to heat the Testo E oil at no more than 40C, EQ just at around room temperature or very little heat(35-40C). That can protect the Testo e from being damaged.

Edit: For moisture issue, try to open the vial when to heat it, to let the moisture out of the oil. A friend did not open the vial and it came back to cloudy after a night. LOL

8. Robfromga

Right. I'm saying as a new brewer start higher and work your way down to eliminate other variables.

Iron Vett likes this.
  9. Monstar

Monstar Member

Pubchem and chemspider have ND well above 100c. Some links below. I've also anecdotally seen shipments of ND in perfect fine powder where test e was liquid mash on arrival. Never did my own melt test but that source, chemicalbook.com listing your range, is likely wrong all the others are 112 and 118C

Nandrolone decanoate

Nandrolone | C18H26O2 | ChemSpider

Nandrolone decanoate - DrugBank

10. Robfromga

"Tom" is more full of shit than a Christmas goose anyway.

I've never seen nandro melt at room temps. But that's is just me. Looks like 100°ish F melts it.

11. Murho

Murho Member

I just received what was supposed to be Nandrolone decanoate raw powder and it came as a liquid. The supplier said it was from heat during shipping, but that seems strange, and not sure why it wouldn't have turned solid again - it is 21C here.

12. Mbaku53

Mbaku53 Junior Member

I just received my first order of raws and my ND was liquid just like the EQ. Haven't checked it again to see if it resolidified. I do live in a hot environment, though.

13. Murho

Murho Member

Mine has stayed liquid. I am going to brew what I need, and then put the rest in the freezer and see what happens to it.