Deca homebrew help

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Ben March, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Ben March

Ben March Junior Member

Hey guys

Need some help with my brew. I've brewed test a few times in the past and it's always been great

But brewing deca and it's not fun. Done my usual, went to warm it up and the deca won't dissolve and combine. It just sits seperate from the gso at the bottom of my flask.
    I was at 5%bb and added another 2% but still won't dissolve.

My question is , more solvent or shed a rear and bin it because it's (f)ducked?

2. mp46

mp46 Member

Bump it to 12% and see, all my recipes are 15% but I know some people like to go lower. Also are you sure it’s Deca?

3. Ben March

Ben March Junior Member

Alright I will try tonight and hopefully it works

Ye, I tested the powder too as I forgot what was there
    Will update later with pics

4. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

12% should work great. I use 10% and haven’t had any issues yet

5. mp46

mp46 Member

Any issues with the brew being too thick? I usually add more BB just to thin it out.

6. Monstar

Monstar Member

In addition to above, what concentration are you shooting for?

This is not test e or equipoise. BB matters here and you are rock bottom for some reason.

7. mp46

mp46 Member

Good point, I need to quit assuming people are making standard dosages

8. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don’t mind it’s consistency and I’m brewing it at 300mg but I use mct oil. If I was using gso I would probly want to thin it out a bit more

9. Monstar

Monstar Member

I swear sometimes this is the run before walk forum and if any forum shouldn't be it's this one. You see guys on their first or second cycle trying to make high concentrations and even high concentration blends that are either totally unfeasible or will hurt like a raging bitch even if they do get it to hold.

People are free to do as they want but my gosh you'd think they'd try something standard first. My shit is real basic. Dosages aren't high enough to where I'm limited in oil.

General observation and conversation. Not directing to anyone specific.

ScottyB_NFE, Iron Vett and mp46 like this.