Deca/NPP for metabolizing body fat

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RomanMVP, Aug 17, 2017.

1. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

After 2 months I'm ready to drop tren ace. Had enough of the sides. If one keeps their diet clean, does anyone find that, along with good mass gains, deca/npp can help keep one lean? Not at the level of tren a, and I know there's a bit of bloat, but I'm hoping it has a positive effect on BF levels. Have used deca numerous times, love the stuff for size.

Robfromga likes this.
  2. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Keeping lean on cycle is more about your diet than the compounds you take.

You can cut on test and dbol if you eat for it.

grey, Mr.B66, Ironlord and 2 others like this.
  3. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Exactly. Look at @Samael log in the cycle log thread. Took test and dbol and he looks jacked as fuck. Probably the best results I've ever seen someone get in a cycle...

tenpoundsleft and German like this.
  4. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Currently on 450npp/600test. Keep your carb intake under control and dial your e2 and yes. It's not as hard as fuck as tren makes you, but it's lean. I can see tweaks in my body within about 5 days if I have a couple of shitty diet days and then get back on track. Strength is better than being on tren for me. Also something that no one talks about is quality of life. I love the results of tren, but life sucks on it. NPP, no issues. Had some night sweats which might have been from a stomach bug, but ZERO sides with a ton of strength and growth so far.

tenpoundsleft, grey and German like this.
  5. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

OK, thanks on that. Yeah, I know it sounds counter intuitive, but I've seen guys lean up nicely on test and dbol with a clean diet, just can't use the carb intake I was using with tren a.

6. m314

m314 Member

I've seen studies suggesting that nandrolone can actually inhibit fat loss to some degree compared to other AAS. It's great for size if you're bulking, and you can cut on anything with a caloric deficit.

7. German

German Member

I run test deca and stay lean throughout. Its all about the food and training. I'm not a fan of fattening up then dropping all the excess weight. My gains are slow and steady and they stay. To me that is a good cycle result.

8. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

AAS related reductio in TBF are and have always been grossly exaggerated on PED forums!

Such improvements are, with few exceptions, the result of disproportionate improvements in LBM,aerobic activity or dietary modifications.

Kakarot, Mr.B66, Johnny442 and 4 others like this.
  9. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Amen!
    Along with effects and dosage. Folks run this stuff WAY WAY too high.

German likes this.
  10. master.on

master.on Member

All steroids increase thyroid T4 to t3 conversion and increase metabolism a bit.
    So yes, you can lean out on any steroid provided your natural Test doesn't drop much, you add hcg or at least TRT.

Is that going to be a deca/npp only cycle?
    At least add some EQ or Test to it.
    Deca/npp is quite suppressive so add some HCG, tiny dose AI if needed.

Why not 500 mg EQ+500 mg Deca/npp +500 IU HCG? assuming not an advanced BBer

11. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Oh my fucking god. All steroids are fucking suppressive. How do you take steroids and not shut down? HCG does not prevent shutdown. It actually is fucking suppressive you stupid fucking cunt.

Just stop posting. Stop.

penche, Kakarot, Robfromga and 2 others like this.
  12. JC456

JC456 Member

Correct!

Leancuisine likes this.
  13. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Actually, I'm staying with test e, but I'm gonna try a larger weekly dose, 1000-1250. Deca/NPP 600-770. Already using AI, and HCG .

14. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

That's a lot of drugs, dude. How big are you?

15. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

5'9", 236lbs. I don't mind experimenting.

16. German

German Member

Man I get great results from deca at 400mg and test around 600mg. Why in the world would you need all that gear?!?!?!?!?! Change your food quality and training man. Be smart

Robfromga and Mr.B66 like this.
  17. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

There's been a couple recent posts where a number of guys stated going to a gram plus with test had them looking their best. At my age, I'm willing to try something new.

18. Mr.B66

Mr.B66 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Im a big believer that if your training balls out and your diet is on point, you can get big as fuck on 500test, and maybe 3-400 deca. If you cant grow on that , you aint pushing your muscles to the point where muscle growth is a must in order to adapt to the stress you put your body through.
    5'9 236lbs is big , unless your fat in which case whats the piint of being that heavy. If your a lean 236 ( 8-10% bf) you should look amazing and look like you weigh 250+.
    Leanness is from a spot on diet IMHO!!!!! Ive seen fat guys run tren to get lean and after 3 months they are still fat.

tenpoundsleft and German like this.
  19. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Actually I'm not fat, especially for a guy my age, but I get what you're saying, I've seen those guys Too. For me, I'm just willing to push the envelope.

20. master.on

master.on Member

define shutdown
    there's NO evidence that the pituitary can permanently shut down LH/FSH from steroid use
    Testis CAN permanently atrophy, thus reason to use HCG