Deca Raw Questions

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Brotato, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Brotato

Brotato Member

if you can get it to hold at 500mg in just the carrier oil and 1-2% BA do you even really need to use any BB? i mean half the time my deca raws are already liquid.

2. All the deca I get is powder...EQ is always liquid though. Is that what you meant was EQ?

Cakedup likes this.
  3. Brotato

Brotato Member

no, eq is always liquid. deca has a very low melting point and is often a liquid.

4. Monstar

Monstar Member

Have never seen deca as liquid. This site references 118 cent as melting point Nandrolone decanoate

Are you sure you aren't confusing this with test e or equipoise? There is a site out there that lists a low melting point for DD but just about all others do not agree with it...and having always seen powder mysel ....

5. Monstar

Monstar Member

Also I've brewed it. No way you are getting 500mg with only carrier oil. Even at 2/20 you aren't seeing labs with concentrations above 300mg. Might be a bit due to pip but there's probably a damn good reason. This sounds like a big mistake.

6. Brotato

Brotato Member

again deca raws very easily liquid, that's why you can get it to hold so high, and you're wrong it's more of a cost reason labs don't brew deca above 300 same reasons labs don't brew eq above 500, you can easily get both to hold over 800mg

im not concerned with getting it to hold at 500mg in fact I have about 4 vials of 1/18 500mg deca with 0 pip.

what im asking simply if you use BA, is the BB even needed?

maybe a more experienced brewer like @Iron Vett or @XKawN can chime in

7. Brotato

Brotato Member

read above
    ...and low as 91°F to melt

8. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I got my first deca raws as a liquid a month or so ago. I guess I’ve always ordered them during the cooler times of the year before.

9. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Personally I never anything brew without bb. At that point you are relying on temperature and solubility of the carrier oil to keep it in solution and I don’t want to have to fight crashing when the temps drop. Also I usually stay in the popular range of hormone concentration. I brew deca at 300mg and 10% bb and it will always hold with no problem. Honestly I’m not sure what would be required to hold deca reliably at 500mg

Brotato likes this.
  10. Monstar

Monstar Member

Most sites have a much higher melt point but if people have reliably seen liquid...ok but I have no idea why that would be. Tons of people want high concentrations which is why you see so many botched brews here with novices trying the impossible.

If you can make it without BB let me/us know. I do 1-2/18 as a standard on most everything but I'd be interested to see.

Brotato and Iron Vett like this.
  11. Brotato

Brotato Member

definitely conflicting information with the melting point, and my deca 500 is just the standard 2/18 just curious if it is doable without BB. it's happened to be before and i bugged out the first time, maybe 1 in 25 times it's been liquid, normally in the summer months.

i'll try a small batch of 20ml or so and see if it holds

Monstar likes this.
  12. RexT44

RexT44 Junior Member

I have never received Deca that was liquid..

13. XKawN

XKawN Member

I doubt you could go 500mg per ml on anything without using bb. Certainly some raws at moderate temps melt into a liquid, but the main issue, if crashing wasn't a problem, is getting it to push through a needle.

notanothersnake likes this.
  14. Brotato

Brotato Member

so you still need the BB to thin out the carrier oil? I was thinking MCT might be thin enough?

15. XKawN

XKawN Member

Mct might be thin enough. I use gso with a 18/1 and have a hard time filtering through a .2um bottle top filter. That's at 300mg/mil

16. Brotato

Brotato Member

thanks for the info, scraping my no bb idea

17. Lb187

Lb187 Member

18. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

How much Deca you planing to run? 300mg/ml is enough to where you aren’t pushing that much oil. Only if your doing 2g+ a week but otherwise seems worthless to be that concentrated.

19. Brotato

Brotato Member

i don't use deca, i'm a short ester kind of guy. for my friend he uses 500mg a week so it's it's just half a cc, with the test and mast he uses it's less volume per pin.

he asked for it i supply it.

the no bb question was just for my own curiosity

20. steroidhormone

steroidhormone Junior Member

deca , test enan, sus powder have low melting point , so it is normal when turn into liquid or a lump when hot weather