Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Deep Fakes

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by TestiCult, Sep 4, 2019.

1. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

New deep fakes that are seemless and almost impossible to discern from reality. Cool tech? Or just another tool to control the simple minded? Gives birth to a list of dark possibilities for a certain government to use against it's sheeple

...get out your tinfoil hats and tell me what you think

2. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The media has been faking video for decades, with amateurish precision, and almost never gets called on it. Most people believe pretty much what and who they want to believe, even in many cases after personally witnessing conflicting events. Better fakes won't make much difference either way. It has never been about truth or logic, only emotions.

TestiCult likes this.
  3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Perception is reality friend.

TestiCult and flenser like this.
  4. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

I guess it is, and always has been, a case of "first in, best dressed" when it comes to perception.. Who ever reports first will gain the trust of the listener, doesnt matter if it was written in crayon or a quil pen.

These enhanced fakes made me ponder the incredible ability to convince and persuade masses of humans of even more unrealistic scenarios than history has already created...

Some day, CNN will release "footage" that will have the soft minded masses lining up to hardwire their brains into becoming part of the power plant Matrix.

flenser likes this.
  5. Adrian868

Adrian868 Junior Member

Best fakes is the images of the earth, space and planets

6. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oh god. The flat earthers are already here.

MindlessWork likes this.
  7. Adrian868

Adrian868 Junior Member

Better than your flat foot haha

8. johntt44

johntt44 Member

No, it s not. We're on a pizza on space and the polar region is the crust?

9. Mac11wildcat

Is this a flat earth thing I don’t get? Now you’re saying all planets are fake? You know you can literally see planets from earth right?

Logan44551 likes this.
  10. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

<tinfoilhat>
    With the advent of AI, it will become MUCH easier to make fake videos and photos as well as generating fake press releases. It will be the MACHINE that's bringing the fake news.

</tinfoilhat>

11. Adrian868

Adrian868 Junior Member

ahhh my first victim to convert haha....here is what you need to know. 1. The pool table is flat and the balls are round.
    2. who is to say these are solid objects..eg the moon I don't believe its solid at all
    I could go on and on but ultimately comes down to ok I realize its flat, but why would the system lie....Nah they won't lie to us they just make us hate each other, setup wars, poison us slowly etc.etc ...........
    My take on all this is I became spiritual and spiritual and religious is to different things.

12. Mac11wildcat

Plot twist.
    Every day i put hands on the hardware used to the photographs of all this shit you say is fake.

MindlessWork likes this.
  13. Adrian868

Adrian868 Junior Member

Attached is a renovation job I did. I don't know if your a grown man or a kid, have money, have a house......but ill ask how long would you assume I took to do this renovation project. there were no walls interior walls, same layout but everything was torn down and all that you see there was installed

Attached Files: