Delivery problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logan44551, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Not sure what section to post this in. I had two packages that were supposed to arrive today. The tracking info says both were delivered one at 11:06 am and the other at 11:37 am The first one says left on porch, the second one says left with individual. I get home from work all excited, and only find one of the packages here. Have any of you had a package show that it was delivered and had it show up the following day? I'm really hoping it didn't get dropped off at someone else's house. I already checked with my neighbors in my court. I am stressed out it was a pretty big order for me.

2. Eman

Eman Member

Yes, it happened to me. Wait until tomorrow and see if it comes, if not then go to post office and harrass them.

Big_paul and Logan44551 like this.
  3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Dude, thank you. At least I can sleep now. I'll relax until tomorrow.

4. Eman

Eman Member

No sense in worrying. Just play it cool and I bet it'll come through.

The only time I lost a pack was a domestic order lol... Still have no clue where it ended up. Luckily, the source was as solid as they come and resent several hundred dollars worth of gear. I think that was like $600 worth of shit, never showed up... Tracking just kind of stopped. It was around Xmas, so maybe someone somewhere got a really nice gift from yours truly.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  5. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Update: package got delivered to wrong address, I posted on nextdoor app. The lady is dropping it off this morning! Sometimes technology is pretty f-ing cool

Eman and trensonsonoftrenman like this.
  6. Nice. Let's hope she didn't open it and tries to blackmail you into sweaty, animal-like sex. She's 73 years old btw. :D:eek:

HIGHRISK, Oldschool and Logan44551 like this.
  7. picholas

picholas Member

Like he didn't want it already. Cookies the morning after and a nice V8 low sodium to go.

8. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

pwVDbO.gif

9. picholas

picholas Member

*tips hat*

Well done sir!